Photos from:
http://www.160grams.com/exclusive.php by Marthe Sobczak

This is really wonderful

They kind of designers

Always in the forefront of adventure and exploration

Love this show

Hope to have more of these pioneers of the future

Last edited by a moderator:
he seems to be less "future" than usual ...
i appreciate this effort of more wearable in everyday life ...
i really like that bauhaus geometric top ...
and i wonder what fabrics he's used ...

I feel really good about this collection . Some great pieces that are unique I think ! I would wear it .

Though there are pieces that I do like a lot it seems rather gimmicky to me; I think the fabrics look cheap and only a few pieces are wearable.
My ultimate desire when menswear fashion week comes around is for a designer to create a modern wardrobe with a lot of aspects Kremer has used, but I'm afraid it just doesn't appeal to me.

This is really interesting, I like some of fabrics used. The collection looks like futuristic swimwear to me, but I like it.

Interesting but looks more like rejects and misfits from Balenciaga than a real collection. The bee-keeper looks seem out of place.

nope, there is nothing really I would like to wear in this collection.

I'll never be completely in love with Kremer's stuff, but he is one of the only designers working today that is seriously interested in new proportions for men. For the most part, his clothes are unwearable. Whatever isn't neon has a few too many superfluous strips, and anything with more rational cuts tends to be lacking in modesty. That said, Kremer is a wonderful experimenter, and that white top made of strips is especially appealing, no matter the taste-level. It feels like in a couple more seasons Kremer will start to be an influencer, so get ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"