Ron Herman Vintage Free City

DriversHigh said:
Is RH Vintage available outside of LA (in NY) for men? :(

Yup. Go to Scoop. I think the one on Washington in meatpacking district has a men's store.

Last edited by a moderator:
^They have Scoop in NYC right? Crossing my fingers that there will be RH Vintage when I go in the summer.

Can anyone tell me approxiamate prices? :flower:

they carry them at Scoop but the collection isn't that great imo. I paid $95 I think including shipping for my sweats. Though for some unknown reason they go for slightly more than that on ebay.

i also bought 2 at scoop but need more for the gym.
where can i buy them online please?

I don't think you can leyla. Ebay is the only place to my knowledge. It was a big hassle just getting my sweatpants as they don't ship internationally and won't ship to an address that isn't your billing address.

thanks meg!

what a bummer!!
that is so annoying. i know they have an online shop now but couldnt find the sweatpants anywhere :(

yeah they don't sell the freecity stuff on their online shop which is a bummer. Scoop might ship internationally, you'd have to check with them. It does suck, but what can you do? Ron Herman are idiots!

Ron Herman?

WHere in the world can i buy RON HERMAN online? I want that tank top with the hummingbird on the front and the writing on the back... How much? thanks

Sorry I'm no help, maybe you'll have to actually call the store and order over the phone. Surely Ron Herman would be the only place to buy Ron Herman. Good luck.

yes, you cannot buy Ron Herman online, anywhere. You can call the various Ron Herman stores, or you can call Scoop (who stock some Ron Herman sweats at least) or TNT Blu in Toronto (who are the only retailers outside of the US). They will not ship internationally or ship to the non-billing address. Good luck!

Okay we have about 5 topics on Ron herman Free City clothing. I'm going to merge them all, but in short - you can't.

I merged all the posts on Ron Herman since it was silly to have several threads on the brand and I changed the title from Ron Herman Vintage to Ron Herman Vintage Free City since that is basically the full brand name.

it's really annoying that they still don't sell internationally online.
around february, i wanted one of the hummingbird long sleeve tees with life nature love on the back, i roamed the internet like crazy. all i found was an ebay seller who had one for auction. i asked all the important questions as to the label, the material and such. i got additional pics of the shirt. and then: the *** person still send me a FAKE. i payed 125 usd for crap. ok, i was refunded by paypal at last, but this was just so terrible.
if anbody finds out where the real rh vintage is sold online (international order possible), i'd love to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"