Ron Herman Vintage Free City

leyla m.

Reaction score
i am realising how big this is here :woot: . not the normal line but his VINTAGE collection.
it is selling like hot cakes and prices arent THAT cheap either.
went to try on a tracksuit yesterday
. i actually couldnt recommend a comfier material since this is recycled sweatshirt material.... its just soooo soft.
these are the only pics i found from their website but the clothes come in fabulous colours :o
RH VINTAGE website

Ia ctually liek RH stuff, its quite cool , I liek teh fred segal/ RH store on melrose alot, my only complate is that all the mens clothes look exactly the same, they are all t shirts that say ' love peace balh blah" and cargo pants

thats what i like about the raneg. its UNISEX and simple and recycled. :blush:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Oct 30th, 2003 - 6:31 pm
thats what i like about the raneg. its UNISEX and simple and recycled. :blush:
its unisex? I didnt not know that, Iam actually really pleased that it is recycled this is something that im really intrested in. I just dount liek manotonis things.

Originally posted by leyla m.@Oct 30th, 2003 - 6:59 pm
well unisex as in"same clothes for men and women" :wink:
yes I knwo :lol:

i just ment i didnt knwo the line was unisex

I luv this brand... Anybody else that like it??? Do they only sell RHW in their own stores???

welcome.jpg

hmm... Ron Herman ----- Ben Sherman???!!! The logos look oddly similar. What's going on here? :wacko:

they just had an article on this shop in the recent GQ with Jake on the cover... Supposedly one of the top places to shop for menswear in LA.

(ha ur awake....im a surprisingly even though I slept way later)

I think some of his stuff is cute...i've draged my clueless guy friends shopping and this is one of the places I took em to.

the only thing that looks ok is his VINTAGE tracksuit/tee shirt line. :wink:
they sell the entire line here and it sells like hot cakes. ..

overpriced though :wacko:

I like the black shirt furthest left on the rack in the GLAM pic. That's about it :\

Ron Herman has a connection to Fred Segal and I must say that Fred Segals store at Melrose is LA`s best store... I Luv Fred Segal :wacko:

Where do you live Leyla M???

I like the t shirts alot, but theya re kin dof over priced

I havent seen them any where besides ron hemran stores or fred segal

Yeah, bought a tee last week in LA, price was 100$:-) That is mucho in the States... But they are soooo cool.... Looks like a rockstar in it B)

Yeah I noticed that the logos look similar. Three letters in the first name. Rhyming last names. Odd. I think its just a result of reading the Da Vinci Code and overanalyzing every line of Harry Potter to determine who the Half Blood Prince is, etc etc :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->