Rooney Mara

^I hate it when she styles her hair like that. Would've preferred a side parting.

Variety and Shutterstock Portrait Studio at the Toronto Film Festival – Exclusive Photos

By Jacob Bryant
“Lion” Cast

Dev Patel, Rooney Mara, Garth Davis and Nicole Kidman pose for the Photo Studio.

D5H7EUz.jpg

variety.com​

Actress Rooney Mara attends the "Lion" Press Conference during 2016 Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox on September 11, 2016 in Toronto, Canada.

zimbio

i've heard some great early things about una.

love that pic in 387...

Judging from the play it is based the film is already dividing a lot and people will definitely get shaken up but from what I've heard as well the only thing everybody agrees on is how exceptional her performance is.

Gotta give her credit for not being to go for very intense, if not obscure, parts. Besides Cate Blanchett actually helped her get the role so I'm really exctied to see it.

Loved her look at the Cartier event. The red dress looks good on her too but I'm not a huge fan of all those ruffles shapes. I will never get tired of her samurai ponytails though I'd love to see her with her hair down.

TIFF 2016 - InStyle Portraits

Ik4oSdd.jpg

instyle.co.uk

TORONTO, ON - SEPTEMBER 14: Rooney Mara arrives at the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival - 'Una' premiere held at Princess of Wales Theatre on September 14, 2016 in Toronto, Canada. (Photo by Michael Tran/Getty Images)

Rooney Mara of 'Una' poses for a portrait at the 2016 Toronto Film Festival Getty Images Portrait Studio at the Intercontinental Hotel on September 14, 2016 in Toronto, Canada.

getty

Oh, wow. Seeing Rooney in Ghesquiere's Vuitton feels surprisingly natural. This should happen more often.

TORONTO, ON - SEPTEMBER 15: Actress Rooney Mara attends the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival Premiere of 'The Secret Scripture' at Roy Thomson Hall on September 15, 2016 in Toronto, Canada. (Photo by J. Countess/Getty Images)

Rooney never looks bad, but I was hoping for more exciting looks in Toronto.

This is by far her best look at TIFF. :heart:

Wearing Proenza Schouler.

A4pnUjh.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Rooney never looks bad, but I was hoping for more exciting looks in Toronto.

She really has been disappointing this TIFF for me. I was looking forward to seeing her back on the red carpet, but with the exception of the red dress at the Lion premiere every look has been pretty safe.

Yeah, that last look at TIFF is very safe, but I feel like it fits her like a glove and really epitomizes her style! Kind of pretty goth-glam. But that's just my opinion. :blush:

Toronto Star by Melissa Renwick September 2016

LA Times by Jay Clendenin September 2016

starity.hu

Pirelli 2017 behind the scenes.

1rfHOPI.png

forbes.com

The blonde is surprisingly great on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy to have a proper look at the blond hair on her. It really changes her look, accentuates her doll like features yet make her even more mysterious in a way. I still prefer her with her raven hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->