Rooney Mara

"LION" Q&A with Dev Patel, Nicole Kidman, Sunny Pawar, Garth Davis, Luke Davies, Rooney Mara
09 Dec 2016 - Harmony Gold Theatre - Los Angeles, California United States

Epu7ziG.jpg

9F8PkAz.jpg

On the set of Mary Magdalene a month ago:

Akxv9Ub.jpg

wireimage.co.uk, aceshowbiz.com

love the jacket! and happy to see her back to dark hair (even though she's gorgeous as a blonde too), it gives me Girl with the Dragon Tattoo flashbacks. when are they finally making the sequels!? :(

love the jacket! and happy to see her back to dark hair (even though she's gorgeous as a blonde too), it gives me Girl with the Dragon Tattoo flashbacks. when are they finally making the sequels!? :(

A new director was recently confirmed for the sequel (but not to the second book, they're skipping ahead to the fourth one) and Rooney is still technically attached to star. Rooney seemed to have hope until this year that the sequels will get made, so hopefully she'll return as Lisbeth. Her portrayal was incredible, it would make no sense to replace her.

A new director was recently confirmed for the sequel (but not to the second book, they're skipping ahead to the fourth one) and Rooney is still technically attached to star. Rooney seemed to have hope until this year that the sequels will get made, so hopefully she'll return as Lisbeth. Her portrayal was incredible, it would make no sense to replace her.

oh it's a shame that they're not gonna do the 2nd and 3rd book but i'd love to see Rooney again in the new one! i hope Daniel Craig returns as well.

Leaves a friends house in Los Feliz - December 13, 2016

starity.hu

Out in West Hollywood - January 19, 2017

starity.hu

Apparently she's dating Joaquin Phoenix? Must be awkward promoting The Discovery with her ex-boyfriend.

Actress Rooney Mara attends the "The Discovery" premiere during day 2 of the 2017 Sundance Film Festival at Eccles Center Theatre on January 20, 2017 in Park City, Utah.

s14j8Qa.jpg

UExnpGt.jpg

At Bed, Bath & Beyond on January 17, 2017.

ZFePimP.jpg

gotceleb.com​

Actress Rooney Mara attends 'A Ghost Story' Premiere at Library Center Theatre during the 2017 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, January 22, 2017.

p29Ib1M.jpg

FFzboK0.jpg

Deadline Studio at Sundance 2017 – Day 2 – Al Gore, John Legend, Rooney Mara, Jason Segel & More

D6cmYj4.jpg

zimbio.com, deadline.com

Out to dinner with Kate Mara on January 30, 2017.

zYx6zRu.jpg

F0nrjOv.jpg

In LA on January 28, 2017.

m7NCYcp.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

oh it's a shame that they're not gonna do the 2nd and 3rd book but i'd love to see Rooney again in the new one! i hope Daniel Craig returns as well.

weren't there only three books? i mean i read those and im sure that there are only three :smile:

omg that long green coat @ Sundance :heart: anyone know who's by?

^ Not sure who makes the coat but she first wore it to Sundance in 2013 so it's pretty old.

In LA on Friday.

JxYmbMl.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

I was really hoping them being together was just a rumor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->