Rooney Mara

it's so funny to think that they played a married couple in 'her' just a couple of years ago.

Joaquin may be a great actor, but he seems like such a douche in real life, and really still wearing a Keffieyh? :rolleyes:

Ooh, looks like she's cut her hair really short. I love it!

69th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 4, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

mzxPihO.jpg

wZVQU6A.jpg

WF3cOId.jpg

Rooney Mara is seen at LAX on February 1, 2017

FbQdCn6.jpg

zimbio.com​

She has the face structure for short hair, and she always wears it pulled up anyway, but I'm not sure about this middle-part situation...

Love the short hair, it suits her a lot.
But..lol at her and Joaquin. Jesus and Mary Magdalene hooking up!

If she were dating him when he was at his peak (Walk the Line era, good GOD), I would be all for this couple. Also I love that she cut her hair, the hopeless Dragon Tattoo fan in me is hoping it's because she's getting ready to film the sequel.

I've been dying for her to wear her short for so long :wub:. However the style seems a bit odd at the Directors Guild Awards. The middle parting is way too 90s and not in a good way. Can't wait to see more of it though, and I secretly hope it's because she will film as Lisbeth again too ( but the fact that they are following TGWTDT with the 4th book is killing me).

As for Joaquin... As much as I adore him I just find it sad , and such a ridiculous cliché, that she left Charlie for him. They did have great screen chemistry in Her but she made such a perfect couple with Charlie.

In case anyone is interested, her sweater in #427 is Isabel Marant Grifin lace-up which she wears backwards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shopping at Lassen Natural Foods and Vitamins in Los Feliz on February 15, 2017.

4RLZqU7.jpg

4etOU8R.jpg

fWI19AV.jpg

VZiTSF5.jpg

gotceleb.com

In West Hollywood on February 20, 2017.

VLrOTEM.jpg

celebmafia.com

Actor Rooney Mara attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

zQ8JzO9.jpg

GVHJJ8N.jpg

zimbio.com
zimbio.com

Beautiful But I don't like her hair at all its so boring

Why the wet slicked look, she has the features for a pixie a la Audrey Hepburn, but hasn't learned how to style it yet.

Gorgeous dress, the shoes don't do much for the look though.

She must be the #1 client for white ruffled dresses. It's a cute look tho but the sandals are definitely too heavy. And I hope she will give us more with the short hair even though I kinda like this almost Piaf style she got here.

Photoshoot for Elle USA (2015) outtakes

starity.hu

Rooney Mara attends the "Song To Song" premiere 2017 SXSW Conference and Festivals at Paramount Theatre on March 10, 2017 in Austin, Texas

zimbio

^ Love the hair! She looks so cool.

Justin Bishop portraits for Vanity Fair during 2017 Sundance Film Festival (January 21, 2017)

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->