Rooney Mara

Actress Rooney Mara attends the Closing Ceremony during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 28, 2017 in Cannes, France.

Rooney+Mara+Closing+Ceremony+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+ncYKugzRVGjl.jpg

zimbio

About damn time :heart:

Love this look. Thank you, Rooney! They both actually look good/clean for the first time in ages :blush:

Yes she looks good and i like this look but i've noticed she always wears the same style of dresses.

Cute look...
On another note, I would never thought she would go public this soon with Joaquin. She was so private in the past...

She and Joaquin are both Cannes winners. Powah couple!

I don't think they're being particularly public. They're just being! I mean, she's his girlfriend and she always supported Charlie at events.

She looks great, though it would've benefited from a lighter shoe.

Cute look...
On another note, I would never thought she would go public this soon with Joaquin. She was so private in the past...

Agreed! With the public interest surrounding her relationship with Phoenix, she seems very private now.

Love that look on her. It's classy yet understated, perfect considering this was not about her. For once I can look past black shoes paired with a white dress because of the sunglasses.

You can see more of Rooney's look at the premiere in this video. I wish there were pictures.

I think she goes public because they have finally committed in a relationship. At least from Joaquin's interview as he mentioned her as his girlfriend instead of her name.

Studio City on May 15, 2017.

uEi6Ifa.jpg

celebmafia.com

In Beverly Hills on June 14, 2017.

BB7Cv4k.jpg

RuA59qb.jpg

PA9h24k.jpg

75tpHjn.jpg

Out in Los Angeles on June 13, 2017.

BYuoppx.jpg

7d408XM.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Love her sunglasses, I have a similar pair which I hardly wear. Nothing else interest me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->