Rooney Mara

In West Hollywood on September 26, 2017.

j8sIgPA.jpg

T2iBo30.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Rooney Mara at the Givenchy Show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear (October 1, 2017)
nWSpJPp.jpg

8oMteZo.jpg

T8SIa5A.jpg

@badpostrooney twitter​

It's funny how she and Cate never once went to a Givenchy show when Riccardo was at the film, but they go to Claire's first show.

Love this look. Hair and makeup remind me of Dragon Tattoo era.

:huh:

Rooney Mara attends the "UNA" Premiere Screening at Sunshine Landmark Cinema on October 4, 2017 in New York City.

8V2PPqN.jpg

f3aATSE.jpg

LSDEBqe.jpg

igrdfpg.jpg

zimbio.com

ROONEY MARA at UNA VIP Screening in New York 10/04/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Rooney Mara and Joaquin Phoenix pose for a photo while attending Mercy for Animals’ Circle V, an all-vegan food and music festival, on Saturday (November 18) at The Regent in Los Angeles.

E8TQoEN.jpg

Karate Class in Los Angeles on November 17 2017.

1iAvE0y.jpg

Shopping at Whole Foods in Los Angeles on October 27, 2017.

jAobxP4.jpg

Out and About in West Hollywood on October 11, 2017.

5mxsjGp.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Rooney Mara wore Givenchy to The Art of Elysium’s 11th Annual HEAVEN Celebration.

I love the dress on her, but I'm honestly so sick of those type of sandals. They're so pedestrian.

It is very awkward to look at her red carpet looks. She usually picks such nude and bare dresses while her body and face language are screaming get me out of here! Such dresses need elegance and relaxed body posture, she's everything but that.
Her streetstyle is very layered and she's always covered up in bigger clothes, why choose such outfits which are the opposite of her character? :huh:

I don’t know, I have mixed feelings, I don’t love the dress but she pulls it off some way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->