Rooney Mara

'Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination' Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City - May 7, 2018

starity.hu​

Perfection, as one would expect from an actress who recently portrayed Mary Magdalene. I also like the waist definition a lot.

I mean, this is by far the best thing she's worn to an event in a long, long time, but still unbelievably boring for the MET Gala.

givenchybeautyRooney Mara is the new Givenchy Parfums Ambassador. Two-time Oscar nominee Rooney Mara is one of the most talented actresses of her generation. Committed and daring in her film choices, Rooney is not only respected for her transformative performances but also for her dedication to humanitarian efforts close to her heart. A long-term friend of the House of Givenchy, she has often graced the red carpet dressed in Givenchy. @GivenchyOfficial #GivenchyBeauty #GivenchyFamily #MetGala #RooneyMara

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this make much more sense than her little fling with Calvin Klein. Great news!

The eye makeup elevates it, one of the best on a very dull night for me, but not amazing.

Out in New York on May 6, 2018.

h7jHK6e.jpg

eAU6lVN.jpg

May 9, 2018.

mOgR4W4.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, people.com​

Last edited by a moderator:
Rooney Mara steps out in Beverly Hills, May 30, 2018
rooney-mara-beverly-hills-may-2018-02.jpg

justjared​

Shopping at Erewhon Market in Los Angeles on June 17, 2018.

up9OPC3.jpg

DuHbWE8.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Rooney Mara – Running Errands in Sherman Oaks 07/10/2018
rooney-mara-running-errands-in-sherman-oaks-3.jpg

rooney-mara-running-errands-in-sherman-oaks-1.jpg

rooney-mara-running-errands-in-sherman-oaks-4.jpg

Rooney Mara – “Don’t Worry” Premiere in Los Angeles 07/11/2018
rooney-mara-don-t-worry-premiere-in-la-3.jpg

rooney-mara-don-t-worry-premiere-in-la-1.jpg

celebmafia​

Leaving the salon in Los Angeles on 12 July, 2018.

eWkHhKV.jpg

mR7QMVA.jpg

eECICXH.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Red carpet Rooney is still my fave! The above proportions make her look even more shorter than she is.

In West Hollywood on September 15, 2018.

5NsSHW0.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

i tried to see the documentary she narrated the other day and couldn't even finish it :( I like that she is promoting veganism so much, sometimes I wish she seemed a bit more excited but I guess that's how she is! her style and taste are still one of my favourites

Rooney Mara attends the Givenchy show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2019 on September 30, 2018 in Paris, France.
W3vkNm8.jpg

ppUSh1a.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->