Rooney Mara

I don’t mind that look, although I do wish the shoes were different.

I can't tell if I like it because it's something 'mildly' new from her and the expectations I have for her are so low now or if this is genuinely a cute look lol

Rooney Mara attends the "Joker" premiere during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall on September 09, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

eVqGwhD.jpg

SkUOnLS.jpg

zimbio.com

Oh this is lovely. Love the braids (or tiara?)

Those pictures don't highlight it well because of the lighting, but in more natural light her skin looked more flawless than anyone's I've ever seen.

In LA on August 24, 2019.

oVAVWL3.jpg

bellazon.com​

Rooney Mara attends the premiere of Warner Bros Pictures "Joker" on September 28, 2019 in Hollywood, California.

VkbmY46.jpg

DZDJLkg.jpg

LXUx1u2.jpg

zimbio.com

Rooney Mara attends the 57th New York Film Festival "Joker" Arrivals at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on October 02, 2019 in New York City.
B50Yp7h.jpg

aB8JSjn.jpg

NGC5F3I.jpg

zimbio​

This was never posted. Back in June in Paris:

ib2ifdK.jpg

vogue.com.cn

In LA on October 06, 2019.

JaqWnUK.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

(L-R) Kate Mara and Rooney Mara attend the release party to celebrate Rain Phoenix's new album "RIVER", hosted by Joaquin Phoenix at Jim Henson Studios on October 28, 2019 in Hollywood, California.

60rCNd6.jpg

zimbio.com

In Hollywood on December 27, 2019.

vDPbmZ4.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Rain Phoenix, Joaquin Phoenix & Rooney Mara attend W Magazine’s Best Performances Party In Celebration of the Best Performances Issue at Chateau Marmont on Fri, Jan 3 2020.

f8ihAUt.jpg

eonline.com

Rooney Mara attends the 77th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 05, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.

NVed1Nc.jpg

DC5s8O0.jpg

zimbio.com

Rooney Mara shows off her casual style while paying a visit to the Pacific Design Center!

The 34-year-old Mary Magdalene actress was spotted stopping by the building on Wednesday (January 8) in West Hollywood, Calif.

JKB7YLh.jpg

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->