Rooney Mara

She's really pretty but I hate remakes so I'm not thrilled about the movie..
Btw she's dating Malcom McDowell's son Charles.

article-0-0AF49E46000005DC-112_468x396.jpg

pic from daily mail

Does she remind anyone else of Natalie Portman? Something about her voice and her stare...

The Social Network Promotional Shoot

rooney-mara.com

New pictures of Rooney on-location in Stockholm, Sweden:

rooney-mara-dragon-tattoo-girl-02.jpg
rooney-mara-dragon-tattoo-girl-03.jpg
rooney-mara-dragon-tattoo-girl-07.jpg

justjared.buzznet.com

filming The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
rooneymara.net

saw her yesterday in A nightmare on Elm Street and she didn't impress me, her acting was not god imo but she is probably talented, i doubt Fincher gave her the role for nothing

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo On Set: October 9, 2010
rooney-mara.com

I saw The Social Network, although her part was small she was very good.

Never having been known as an attention-seeker, Rooney Mara was spotted trying to keep a low profile while out in West Hollywood, California on Friday afternoon (November 5).

The 25-year-old looked cute and casual as she kept her head down while passing paparazzi during the west coast outing, currently spending time in Los Angeles along with her model sister Kate Mara.

celebrity-gossip

I'm a little surprised she and Kate aren't more well known; their family is very big in the New York area but neither one of them seemed to even be there when the Giants won the Superbowl a couple of years ago...strange...:unsure:

Actors Andrew Garfield, Brenda Song, Armie Hammer, Rashida Jones, Josh Pence, Rooney Mara, and Jesse Eisenberg pose backstage with the Ensemble Performance Award at the 22nd Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala at the Palm Springs Convention Center on January 8, 2011 in Palm Springs, California.
Rooney+Mara+22nd+Annual+Palm+Springs+International+uSJouAiUyjGl.jpg

Rooney+Mara+22nd+Annual+Palm+Springs+International+OkszMMdvBXMl.jpg

zimbio

^she cut it for her role in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Her eyebrows look like they were bleached too?

Rooney looks really awkward in that picture. I wonder if she's still in character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->