Rosanna "Ros" Georgiou

not much! just the expected :smile: until then here is Ros in Greek V.Beaute :wink::D

scanned by me

Backstage at Sonia Rykiel

6a00d8341c76e453ef014e8686954f970d-500wi

dianepernet

Celine F/W 11.12 Paris

YAY :D

nowfashion

Attachments

• ros celine.jpg
    ros celine.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 11
Only the fact that she walked in the same show as Freja makes me jealous ! :$

Perfect fit for Celine with her polished beauty, unlike a lot of the wonky casting choices there.

Yeah girl !!! and you are so correct in your point! Polished beauty...straight and serious just for Celine ! but...i want so bad to see her in Givency !!!
Tweeter Spoilers revealed that she was booked for Miu Miu but until i see it i'can't believe anything !

she is skillful both in print and catwalk!

OZON DENIM DREAM EXHIBITION by upcoming photographer Nikolas Ventourakis

ventourakis.co.uk

Carla, do you know who's the brunette in the first pic? Could it be Milly? Find her really interesting, thank you!

First of all Carla thank you for all the pics! amazing...she is such a sweetheart...secondly i love her coat :heart: and the third thing is that her last name is GEORGIOU and not Gregiou as she is listed in style.com shows :wink:

I really have a feeling that we'll see her in Chloe today!
Fingers crossed :D

Ros is one of very few girls really relevant at Celine, especially from new faces. She really works Celine's minimalism :wub:

I really have a feeling that we'll see her in Chloe today!
Fingers crossed :D

due to Chloe minimalism i was also expecting her there...too bad! crossing fingers for YSL and Chanel tomorrow! she fited a lot of shows actually!

at Celine:heart:

dazeddigital

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->