Rosa Cha S / S '04 - New York

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
He specializes in swimwear and is quite very popular for it. He is getting quite alot of press lately.

Opinions?

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Sep 25th, 2003 - 4:17 am
He specializes in swimwear and is quite very popular for it. He is getting quite alot of press lately.

Opinions?
This is a Brasilian designer and in Brasil (my country) they are the most popular swimwear designers there. Thanks to Naomi and her PR company they are beomcing huge in the states and overseas. Whats amazing was the amount of people at the show during Fashion Week in NY.

..my opinion don't step into these wears unless you have the body :flower:

i've known about rosa cha for a while now (first heard about them in '99 or '00)

and i agree with oria, they are getting more publicity in recent months.
but i had no idea it was because of naomi's PR outfit...good for them!

anyway i :heart: the maillots....i need to give my bikinis a rest :P

WOW ! Where I can find these photos in net ? Can You give me the link ?

Not my stylee personally but I can see it being popular with lots of other people :smile:

I always thought Rosa Cha was internationally recognized ... they're THE bathing suit brand ... This collection has some pieces I like, some I dont ... the ones Carmen wore are :heart: :heart:

i watched this show on FTV and there was one model with dark hair who'd done sports illustrated, and her body was AMAZING :woot:

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 28th, 2003 - 3:16 pm
i watched this show on FTV and there was one model with dark hair who'd done sports illustrated, and her body was AMAZING :woot:
I saw it as well on FTV and everyone looked so blond!

Rosa Cha has the best line of swimsuits. The only problem is that they are mostly good for small bottoms. They are also VERY low-rise.

I know Rosa Cha also from about 99 and like it very much, but isn't it the same collection which was presented in Sao Paulo?

what is the name of that model next to Ai, I love her but always have problems with remebering her name

Originally posted by Poison@Sep 30th, 2003 - 4:36 pm
what is the name of that model next to Ai, I love her but always have problems with remebering her name
Ana Beatriz Barros

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->