Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie...yes i like this girl...i was about to open a thread for her...

ba09.jpg

Rosie Huntington-whitely... the next Kate Moss?? :P

tb9.jpg

rosiehuntingtonwhiteley01.jpg
rosiehuntingtonwhiteley02.jpg
rosiehuntingtonwhiteley03.jpg

Rosie Huntington-whitely

Touted in the British press as the next Kate Moss, the petite Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has big shoes to fill. The Devon native's book is stuffed with tears from L'Officiel, V, Jalouse, Bon, French, Wallpaper, Teen and Japanese Vogue, and her campaign resume reads Tommy Jeans, Levi's Lingerie, Abercrombie & Fitch, French Connection and Top Shop. Show options in Paris include YSL, Chanel and Balenciaga. A great start for the pillow-lipped teen! **from Hint magazine

Rosie Huntington-whitely @ NICOLE MILLER RTW 05

12.jpg
30.jpg

Rosie Huntington-whitely @ VIVIENNE TAM RTW 05

28.jpg

She's very cute. I like her especially with the straight hair.

I think she has a great body, but I hate her facial structure - there's something that really doesn't sit well with me - sort of looks like she's sucking her cheeks in or something on the runway.

I like the shots of her in eds and ads better.

Originally posted by Gazillion@Oct 8 2004, 08:28 PM
Rosie ... cute

rosie1.jpg

[snapback]390919[/snapback]​

She looks so much like Linda V there!

Originally posted by Gazillion@Oct 9 2004, 12:29 AM
Rosie... :heart:

rosie2.jpg

[snapback]390922[/snapback]​

she resembles cameron diaz in these pictures

I like misako's line "she's got a nice body, but there's something about her.....", Yes, There is, indeed, something about her look. it sort of kinda annoys you, makes you remeber her from the crowd. That sort of look Kate Moss got in the early 90's. I believe it's called "it".

Originally posted by PussyLee@Oct 9 2004, 03:19 AM
I like misako's line "she's got a nice body, but there's something about her.....", Yes, There is, indeed, something about her look. it sort of kinda annoys you, makes you remeber her from the crowd. That sort of look Kate Moss got in the early 90's. I believe it's called "it".
[snapback]391287[/snapback]​

Welll....I didn't quite mean it in thaaatt context, but that's ok. :smile:

There's something about her that irritates me, which makes me more likely to avoid her - I don't find very many models to be real standouts, and even though I'll probably know her name after this, I won't consider her much - and that's more of what I meant, but everyone sees beauty differently. :smile:

Misako, I understand what you meant. I'm just describing Rosie's look, because she's gaing momentum by the minute, sort of the "inevitable" girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->