Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley waves to her fans as she walks through the terminal of Kansai International Airport on Saturday (July 16) in Osaka, Japan

justjared

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley attends a press conference for her film Transformers: Dark of the Moon held at the St. Regis Hotel on Saturday (July 16) in Osaka, Japan

justjared

That's how it's done. You can look good at the premieres AND the airport.

In Osaka in a dress that was seemingly designed to cause offence to the female body (dailymail.co.uk:(

article-2015394-0D098EBC00000578-778_230x607.jpg
article-2015394-0D09D5FF00000578-14_244x607.jpg

article-2015394-0D098F6E00000578-38_472x600.jpg

Definitely too much extra fabric over there, but she still looks really beautiful in that color. She looked super hot in the black leather Marios Schwab, its naughty but nice:heart:

i wonder if she employed a stylist for her promotion tour...?

I'm pretty sure Cher Coulter has been styling her for the promotional tour. :innocent:

I thought this was cute, from the daily mail article:

The model turned actress is in Japan on the Transformers: Dark Of The Moon promotional tour and impressed journalists by greeting them in Japanese. She said: 'Ohayoo gozaimasu, Rosie desu', which means good morning, I am Rosie.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Cute ^_^.

And yes your right Cher Coulter is styling her for this promotional tour.

can someone id her sunglasses??

Elizabeth and James Beverly Sunglasses :flower:. I've already placed an order for them after seeing her wear them. They are exactly what I've been looking for.

I just wanted to say that ever since Charlize Theron promotion tour for Hancock in 2008 and Zoe Saldana for Avatar in 2009 I have never seen someone own a promotional tour/the RC like her, she gave us perfection. She is the best. Seriously, she gave me chill everytime. She looks phenomenal. Best promo tour of the year !! I think she did better than Kruger on her own promotional tour.

she really looked sensational on tour throughout, but her latest dress? if it doesn't even look good on her, who could wear that thing??

Well there had to be blip in the whole tour and that dress is IT. Absolutely vile and unflattering. But I'm gonna let it slide as she has looked spectacular every single time...... bar this.

I actually don't mind the dress. She has a good enough body for me to think the look is just 'ok'. It's a grower.

She was doing so well with the Transformers promotion outfits but I don't like the last two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->