Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

The more I see her face the more I find it annoying. Somethings starting to look off about it maybe its her recent makeup.

^^ Nothing can make those fine boobs look bad. ^ actually her face looked a LITTLE different to me in a recent pap shot. Lets hope it's the make up
Posted via Mobile Device

Her new make up artist seems to like contouring a bit much...Rosie really doesn't need a lot of make up.

SPOT_Rosie-Huntington_v5.jpg

whowhatwear.com

Can anyone id the sweater she is wearing in post #740, I just love it.

The sweater is by Burberry.

^I'd also love an ID of her leggings/skinny jeans (?) with the quilted leather panels on the sides from the same outfit.
so chic! I must have them

The leather pants are by Simone by Katie Nehra.

Both ID's courtesy of justjared :flower:.

All her looks in #757 are amazing, love that boho chic outfit in nyc that jacket is fab:heart:, and I thought she looked super sexy and glam in that yellow floral Gucci gown:flower:

I love that you see her rewearing and mixing pieces she wears often into her wardrobe. It makes things much more real and less contrived. Like the nude flats and the wang bag. I feel like in reality, no matter who you are, you will have those pieces that you just want to wear often. It's also just fun to see how she'll mix them. Her street style is so amazing.

^ I think that's everyone's question! Will she return to modeling (HF/Victoria's Secret) or will she attempt a career as an actress?

^ I think that's everyone's question! Will she return to modeling (HF/Victoria's Secret) or will she attempt a career as an actress?

Guessing an actress, as Jason Statham and Rosie H-W are planning to star in a movie together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->