Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

The clock is ticking. Rosie really needs to chose now between modeling and acting. She's hasn't any movies in the works or anything, and it's already been months after her T3 explosion.

Why oh why can't she just go back to VS? She could become a supermodel! VS would push her so much.

I don't know how accurate this is, but I've seen the guy who wrote this in photos with Rosie a couple of times so who knows....

Word reaches me that model turned actress ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY has no plans to appear in another Hollywood *blockbuster any time soon.

Following her role in big-budget Transformers: Dark of the Moon, I’m told the star wants to prove her acting credentials with a part in a small British-based flick – rather than cash in on her worldwide fame.

“She’s had offers on the table for roles in Hollywood blockbusters – two serious ones,” says my source. “But she doesn’t want to do that. She’s taking her time for the right script to come along and then she’ll take another role on.”

Until then fans will get the chance to see Rosie in her full glory when she trots out on the catwalk for the infamous Victoria’s Secret show in New York next month. Hubba hubba!

And another article from Sept 25th:

You have to feel for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. She may be famous, talented and sexier than your average supermodel - but she can't always enjoy her spare time.

I hear the Transformers star was with pals and planning to partaaay big-style. But she stopped in her tracks when she heard the plan was to hit the swish Mulberry party in London last Sunday.

As a Burberry model she's contractually forbidden from going near any competing brand so she had to go back to her hotel solo while her buddies went inside. Bummer.
Both Daily Mirror

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosie's legs look so long in those jeans. :crush:

ID's on her jeans and ankle boots? :flower:

The boots are Rag and Bone Classic Newbury.
1445taupecanvasfa.jpg

©rag-bone

Here's the link: http://www.rag-bone.com/Classic_Newbury/pd/np/206/p/1445.html :flower:

The clock is ticking. Rosie really needs to chose now between modeling and acting. She's hasn't any movies in the works or anything, and it's already been months after her T3 explosion.

Why oh why can't she just go back to VS? She could become a supermodel! VS would push her so much.

I think she should stay a model. But maybe act in between jobs? If she still wants to. I choose modeling, because she is so wonderful at it. Can't wait for VSFS. :heart: :flower:

those Rag & Bone boots are popular.....Rachel Weisz has been wearing them a lot too. :heart: they do have a really easy, casual sense of cool about them.

Yeah,that cover is terrible,I don't know if it's too much PS or she better closes her mouth.

new candids

article-0-0E59C3EA00000578-533_468x834.jpg
Back in Blighty: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham hit Nobu Berkeley in London's affluent Mayfair district

article-0-0E59C3B700000578-649_224x494.jpg

article-0-0E5979B600000578-658_224x494.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->