Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

:rofl: I think that's what happened!

Ok, I carefully examined this editorial (Since it's laid out in front of me right now), and I can say that Rosie is definitely in the headshot (Obviously) and the picture with the turquoise/violet/blue dress (With the metal turquoise belt). That is all, though :smile:

Yes yes!!!!! That's what I meant :rofl: Thank you so much for clearing this up!!!! :heart:

Betsey Johnson
http://www.***************/image/2005%5C0913200509355217.jpg
elle.com

Picture04.jpg

Picture08.jpg

Purple Magazine
from suck_my_nya on livejournal

p.s. I know I said I'd post the Elle ed last weekend but I got caught up in watching the world cup and forgot :ninja: ... but I promise I'll do it soon!

The first one looks so much like Natalia... like the picture of Natalia in Sanrio's avatar right now.

sasseestefanie said:
She is perhaps the most beautiful model ever :blush:

Aw, stefanie. :flower:
By the way, your avatar pic is really cute.

ClaraBella said:
A striking picture. But it is a bit distracting that her nose seems so much lighter than the rest of her face. But still captivating

Of course the pic jelsoka posted is not nearly as dark on this computer. So now my critique doesn't make sense. :yuk: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess that was from the Pharrell video shoot? Those are two of my favourite girls :heart:

Rosie from July Elle Poland
Posted by Pichichi
from the WMF forum

Attachments

• RW_Elle_PL.jpg
    RW_Elle_PL.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 65
  • RW_Elle_PL2.jpg
    RW_Elle_PL2.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 68
  • RW_Elle_PL3.jpg
    RW_Elle_PL3.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 102
  • RW_Elle_PL4.jpg
    RW_Elle_PL4.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 124
  • RW_Elle_PL5.jpg
    RW_Elle_PL5.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 60
  • RW_Elle_PL6.jpg
    RW_Elle_PL6.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 57
I find the 4th picture, where her head is turned almost fully horizontal, a bit disturbing - don't like the head position at all.
These pics were originally in UK Elle but I've only seen 1 or 2 online. Thanks for posting ngolf. :smile:

I have only just figured out how to use my scanner!:blush: I could scan the April Elle UK ed, if I'm not stepping on Hye Park Lover's toes? As I knew you said you would do it.:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->