Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
never heard of them b4 tho i gotta say am impressed

00050f.jpg

00030f.jpg

00100f.jpg

00180f.jpg

doesnt their collection remind you of your mom in a good way of course :rolleyes: ?

00210f.jpg

showstopper

00230f.jpg

Oh wow, this is really good I must say :flower:
Is this from NY too?

Um, this is officially my new favourite designer. :bounce: I'm almost certain they made this for me in particular... :lol: I love and would wear every single piece here. Maybe not the lacy cravat, but otherwise- everything!
*runs off to look them up*

Ohhh my goodness! I am in love! :heart: The gowns remind me of Jackie Kennedy. Who I adore. And those first two outfits are especially darling :wub: I would love to own like this entire collection. I can see myself wearing all of it! Thanks so much for posting :flower:

Since I couldn't get into their current show, this is from last season.
But- not only is the dress itself fabulous- they chose my favourite model ever to model it! :woot:

And Holly, I claimed them first...
:order: :lol:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 12 2004, 01:32 PM
And Holly, I claimed them first...
:order: :lol:
[snapback]364870[/snapback]​

I AM WILLING AND PREPARED TO FIGHT YOU FOR THEM!!!
:muscles: :boxer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's an interview with the designers, Brian Wolk and Claude Morais. :flower:

Off-topic, but I saw this show! Not in Paris, unfourtunately, but still...

"We were very inspired by a show we recently saw in Paris that was a retrospective of the work of Jean Cocteau. All we can do is create a feeling that will inspire the woman who buys our items in the same way."

Another segment.
(Completely out of order by the way. I arranged them according to what I liked best. :lol: )

Absolutely gorgeous - I want every piece. Thanks so much for introducing me to this line...These designers truly love women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->