Rumor: Is J. Lo's Lustrous Blonde Hair Fake?

Since when does JLo have blonde hair?!/!?! Am I crazy?

Oh whoops I just copied what you said without reading it! Sorry!

I thought most Hollywood female celebrities had fake hair/extentions.

That still won't distract me when Im watching her "act"

Every woman [or at least 90-95%] in Hollywood wears weave, mostly to protect their own hair or to change their hair style.

This is amazingly old "gossip" - the first post was made in 2004! But yes, this isn't a big deal.

I absolutely adore her, despite what everyelse says. She's a dancer, actress and a singer. Triple threat.

Plus, like 96 % female celebrities on this planet have extensions, fake nails, implants, nose jobs. etc.

She wears mystic tan so of course it would make a whole lot of sense if she wears extensions. That should make her look complete.

This story is old anyway.

The only thing annoying or 'scandelous' about celebs having 'fake hair' is the fact that some of them deny it :rolleyes:

I prefer a blonde wig with all the fake hair than her super dark hair in Maid in Manhattan which looked terrible on her(esp cause of the ultra tan she had with the pink dress,jesus diamonds and fake tane is so tacky)

LOL of course its fake-remember when she was a dancer on some show (it was cancelled-way before she was famous and dating Puff Daddy) her hair was dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->