Runway Mishaps

I am not sure it's a mishap but it seems Ikkeline had some problems with a shoe at Lanvin ss07 show
ani made by me
mishapwmvue0.gif
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/713/mishapwmvue0.gif

Francesca Pollard falling into the crowd at Gharani Strok...any more pics or a vid of this?

0000aaaafran.jpg

wireimage (originally posted by julesrules in Francesca's thread)

It has been posted.:flower: I think the clothes were the even bigger mishap at that show!:P

my animation doesn't work, does it? argh I have to reupload it

mishapii5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that fall at Vivienne Westwood is probably the worst one I've ever seen. :shock: Poor girl.

JJohnson said:
It's funny how firstview takes pics of these mishaps! They should have a whole section on their site for that! haha
oh yea....they should call it firstfall.com?:blush:

If I fell on the runway, I'd take the next model walking down with me...So I dont look like an assclown alone...Haha jk but I'd laugh it off.

Vivienne West shows are always a disaster. Those shoes have to be killing those girls. Can't they take them off?

Holy cow her nipples are huge...Like Milk Duds...or jawbreakers.:innocent:

Couldn't they help her up? Poor thing...

I wonder who is this stud?

Live Journal-Oh no they didn't.

Damn, I've never seen so many girls falling or slipping as this season! So entertaining :lol:

And just FYI, the girl that fell twice at Westwood (Kamila Wawrzyniak) walked for Dior, Elie Saab and for Galliano (which she closed even) AFTER her fall. :wink:

Mr-Dale said:
Damn, I've never seen so many girls falling or slipping as this season! So entertaining :lol:

And just FYI, the girl that fell twice at Westwood (Kamila Wawrzyniak) walked for Dior, Elie Saab and for Galliano (which she closed even) AFTER her fall. :wink:

hehe! I love a good tumble on the runway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->