RuPaul’s Drag Race

The most exciting/frustrating part of any season. It usually takes me a while to keep each girl straight.

Of all the contestants Bob The Drag Queen and Acid Betty are the only ones I know of first hand. Bob, in my experience anyway, is hilarious and Betty has got a really cool look, kind of Sharon crossed with Yara but with Detox's sense of color.

I kind of hope this doesn't become another season of "talent" vs. "look" or "fish" vs. "funny". I had more than my fair share of those arguments last season thanks to Ginger and Kennedy.

Ugh how did I not know this was a thread on TFS? This is my favorite show! I'm loving the cast this season. My top three are Bob, Thorgy & Naomi. I'm calling it now.

After watching the introduction videos a few girls stood out for me. I think this season will be much better than last season. I'm sure mama Ru made sure of that this time.

They just started to ru-veal the new contestants for Season 9 on social media.

Check out Charlie Hides, a youtube celebrity. I've been following his yt page for couple years now, and his drag is fantastic!

https://www.youtube.com/user/CharlieHidesTV

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, I was sitting here, feeling sorry for myself on a Sunday afternoon - when I realised Drag Race has started again.

Um, can we talk about THAT lip-sync? Or have we all already forgot about this season?

Ben De La Crème had me in tears w/ her Paul Lynde impression. (src: pinterest)

0c26c56f7724d52df63b67e42bebd64c.jpg

One of the new contestants, Kameron Michaels. Don't rely on that body! (src: worldofwonder.net)

kameron1-e1468880953218.jpg

Poor Shangela. Losing the crown to a much-less qualified contestant. She's, like, the Hillary Clinton of drag.

Poor Shangela. Losing the crown to a much-less qualified contestant. She's, like, the Hillary Clinton of drag.

I knoooooow I was so rooting for her. I was shocked T got the crown :o

Ru's face when Shangela was eliminated by the other queens was classic. I'm disappointed for Shangie, I think she deserved it the most out of all the All Stars this season.

Has anyone watched episode one of season 10 yet? I loved seeing the past queens making an appearance.

Ru's face when Shangela was eliminated by the other queens was classic. I'm disappointed for Shangie, I think she deserved it the most out of all the All Stars this season.

Has anyone watched episode one of season 10 yet? I loved seeing the past queens making an appearance.

Love Shangela... should have won when Bendela left... but I think Bendela proved she was an entirely different level... so diverse...

I love the fact they brought Alyssa back for this episode :lol: She gives me life :heart:

I'd gladly have Alyssa back as their choreographer instead of Todrick. Alyssa seems fun, whereas Todrick comes off as hella condescending. I hope they bring back more contestants from previous seasons.

Eureka is annoying as all hell. With her proclamation of fandom for Gaga, then Christina, then the "my mother has cancer" bit, and now "Oh, my knee.." Oh, woe is she. Ugh!

And is it me, but is there a small child competing this season?

I'd gladly have Alyssa back as their choreographer instead of Todrick. Alyssa seems fun, whereas Todrick comes off as hella condescending. I hope they bring back more contestants from previous seasons.

Eureka is annoying as all hell. With her proclamation of fandom for Gaga, then Christina, then the "my mother has cancer" bit, and now "Oh, my knee.." Oh, woe is she. Ugh!

And is it me, but is there a small child competing this season?

This is why nobody wanted her when Vixen and Asia started picking their team members. She's repellent.

By the way, if she happens to come to your town, please go check out her show! I couldn't stop laughing for the whole entire show. Absolutely hysterical!

She's the undisputed queen of RPDR, IMO.

Bianca-Del-Rio-Admat-2018-232x400.jpg

(src: biancadelrio.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->