RuPaul’s Drag Race

Miss... Vanjie.
Is this the new "Hiiiyyeee"?
What's everybody think of this season? I, for one, am loving it! The past 3 seasons have been rather lackluster, but this season is fantastic in my opinion.

And I can listen to Asia & Monet read/throw shade/talk doodoo about each other all day, and be thoroughly entertained.

I've been watching it for this month, as my TV service has offered it.. =)

I liked that one on the social media stars. The transformation especially on Tyler was so cute--and pretty--a real woman!
I'd love to watch a character like that in a movie. Sort of reminded me of Barbra Streisand.
There was a tall one with cropped straight blond hair that also transformed really well.
I think after, I was most interested in seeing the other dress ups by Miz Cracker. That flower thing was wonderful --50s I gather
In the ad showing her, she does not appear so short so I was surprised.

A lot of them are fun in acting. I also liked the Wizard of Oz one. Might be different season. The channel doesn't show them in order

Interesting.. I have not seen that episode :Pink:

Interesting.. I have not seen that episode :Pink:

I just read some spoilers and AS4 is gonna be like AS3: messy and dissapointment season

I read in a fan page that the cast for All Stars 4 will be revealed this month.

Here's a clip of Bunny making fun of Drag Race at this year's Wigstock. Where did the "insert youtube clip" icon disappear to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"