RuPaul’s Drag Race

If you like Jinkx, check out her Drag Becomes Him clips on YT. Very good stuff. There's 4 clips. Here's the first one :smile:

^ thanks for that, eugenius. Jinky was definitely my favorite thought the whole season when most of the queens were forgettable.

Of course I'm watching. I think it's the best season so far.

Stay: Ben, Bianca, Courtney.
Go: LaGanja, Adore, Gia.

Of course I'm watching. I think it's the best season so far.

Stay: Ben, Bianca, Courtney.
Go: LaGanja, Adore, Gia.
I actually love Adore and Gia lol. Besides those two, I adore Ben, Bianca (I think she deserves to win. Her comebacks are PERFECTION), Courtney (she's so damn pretty it's not fair), and Joselyn (she's absolutely adorable and so sweet!). I'm so damn frustrated Gia left. I know, she was so horrible and mean spirited to a lot of the girls but I loved that she was the fishiest out of the bunch and I just felt like she had some tricks up her sleeve but alas she's gone :(. Tbh, I think Trinity should've been in the bottom with Laganga (homegurl is ANNOYING).

p.s. Milk is so fine outside of drag :wink:

Here's some comparisons I wrote about on Tumblr:
"but i see parallels in rpdr seasons 3 and 6

lumpy space princess- raja (going very far because they were on reality tv)

gia - mariah (betch)

joslyn - carmen, but a butch version

magnolia - phoenix (**** on a plate, i liked venus d lite but hated phoenix)

darienne - delta (fat girl)

edit: april - alexis (boooring puerto rican whom i did not get)"

and:
"i think i am a bad philosopher
this is the worst comparison ever but i think that joslyn fox out of drag [when she says no i’m the star during the snatch the rusical rehearsals] reminds me of dipsy from the teletubbies because when i was younger i thought dipsy was a girl and po was a boy.*

it’s kinda odd that it isn’t tinky winky. tinky winky reminds me of milk"

Also, I have a Drag Race stanning/tiering wallpaper that I made myself [you can look in the what's on your computer thread - I also did some for a few ANTM cycles, BNTM 6 and RPDR 3) and I'm going to swap Joslyn with Laganja in the ****-tier section. I thought Joslyn was going to be filler... but she's so cuuute!

it's weird because a few of the girls who gave me a good first impression has, as the episodes go on and we get to know the girls more, really annoyed me (most notably laganja), while a few of the girls who didn't give me a good first impression i have come to really enjoy and root for (mostly bianca and joslyn).

love ben and courtney! i find adore almost as annoying as laganja and gia until the most recent episode with snatch game. i think i just really really don't like the way she talks.

I actually love Adore and Gia lol. Besides those two, I adore Ben, Bianca (I think she deserves to win. Her comebacks are PERFECTION), Courtney (she's so damn pretty it's not fair), and Joselyn (she's absolutely adorable and so sweet!). I'm so damn frustrated Gia left. I know, she was so horrible and mean spirited to a lot of the girls but I loved that she was the fishiest out of the bunch and I just felt like she had some tricks up her sleeve but alas she's gone :(. Tbh, I think Trinity should've been in the bottom with Laganga (homegurl is ANNOYING).

p.s. Milk is so fine outside of drag :wink:

I have no clue why Gia would go on the show, knowing that there'd be Snatch Game (celebrity impressions), and be completely unprepared. I didn't see Kim K. in any of her impression at all. And, as her lip sync proved, her performance skills are quite lackluster.

Trinity is good, and I hope she'll go far. Her hair, make-up and clothes are well-done, and her lip-sync was on point. That's enough for me. And kudos to her for trying to use her big revelation as a way to help others :flower:

LaGanja (whom Bianca so hilariously referred to as Weeping Willow) repeatedly shows she lacks, in my opinion, the most important tool everybody needs in every competition: CONFIDENCE. Nobody really wants to see a big ole cry-baby win the title. And that back drop is probably her only good move.

Is it me, or does Milk's style says "NYC club-kid" more than ViVacious?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am living for Miss Fame, Pearl, Violet and Max!!!!

^Yes!! The Platinum Aura is amazing! Ahhh. She's fish

And it's back! One girl gone already, but I'll be watching this every minute that Miss Fame stays on the show.

"I'd read her, but she's red all over."

Violet Chachki, Pearl, and Miss Fame. (src: Miss Fame's IG)

Attachments

• drag race.jpg
    drag race.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 9
i have 2 early favorites: katya zamolodchikova for her humor, and max for her look. i have one particular early queen i know i'm going to hate: kandy ho. she seems hateful and mean-spirited; like phi phi o'hara, roxxy andrews, and coco montrese before her, ru will probably keep her on longer just to have the unnecessary drama (although i admit coco can perform).

i was hoping for an hour-and-a-half season premiere, so i felt the premiere seemed too fast-paced. i would also like to see more backstage getting ready moments and definitely the complete lip synch performance, and less drama.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->