RuPaul’s Drag Race

VH1 is gonna milk this show for all its worth. Isn't there an upcoming Christmas edition, too?

Yep, a week before AS4 there's gonna be a special episode with Shangela, Latrice, Trixie, Eureka, Jasmine, Kim Chi, Mayhem and Sonique. I hope Shangela wins.

I'm looking forward to this season of All Stars. Although they should just give Latrice the crown and be down with it, tbh :kiss:

I'm rather annoyed w/ Trinity & Valentina complaining about not being a "comedy queen". I get it..doing comedy isn't a part of their career as drag queens. BUT, they should know that comedy challenges are part of the show. That's like being a menswear designer during Milan Fashion Week and saying "I don't do pants."
Regardless, I'm still living for all things Manila in this this show. I loved her in season three (with Raja, Carmen, and Delta as the Heathers), and definitely think she's one of the more creative contestants, so I'm more than happy to see her back.

Last edited:
Serving us menstrual-chic realness. (jezebel.com)

Serving us menstrual-chic realness. (jezebel.com)

I am disappointed the production didnt give Manila a go to wear this one. I think this is a very strong dress (and now is the most liked picture amongst all Ru girls' IG?)

I am disappointed the production didnt give Manila a go to wear this one. I think this is a very strong dress (and now is the most liked picture amongst all Ru girls' IG?)
Right?!?! Plus, there's been all sorts of material on that show that could have easily be deemed inappropriate. Had this show still been on Logo, I bet that outfit would've been okay. :ermm:

Right?!?! Plus, there's been all sorts of material on that show that could have easily be deemed inappropriate. Had this show still been on Logo, I bet that outfit would've been okay. :ermm:

i just wish they dont disneyified drag too much it became 100% sanitized... for that reason i prefer dragula these days...

i just wish they dont disneyified drag too much it became 100% sanitized... for that reason i prefer dragula these days...
I feel like it's already headed in that direction...100% sanitized. In one of the Drag Race tours (how many are there now?), it's an all-ages show, and parents accompany their children to it. On one hand, that's cool that drag is changing, but call me old-fashioned, but I like when drag isn't so family-friendly.

Anyways, Dragula? On Hey Kween? Hmmm, I don't like Johnny McGovern, but I'll take a look at that regardless. :smile:

I feel like it's already headed in that direction...100% sanitized. In one of the Drag Race tours (how many are there now?), it's an all-ages show, and parents accompany their children to it. On one hand, that's cool that drag is changing, but call me old-fashioned, but I like when drag isn't so family-friendly.

Anyways, Dragula? On Hey Kween? Hmmm, I don't like Johnny McGovern, but I'll take a look at that regardless. :smile:

I watch Dragula on youtube, amazon and itunes. Am not a huge fan of Johnny as well. Dragula is drag competition more in the spirit of horror and punk rock (their three pillars are filth, horror and glamour), and hosted and conceptualized by Boulet Brothers. Please do let me know what you think of it once you saw it. First season is a bit rough due to budget issue (but with winner that is just GENIUS), second season is better, budget wise, and has some of most interesting queens / ghouls in drag TV history.

There is some Valentina's fans here?? Because im and im so sorry. I love drags in delusional LOL.

All Stars 4 had the most weird cast of all time. I like most of the queens, but very few are, in fact, all stars material (Manila, Valentina and Latrice), like Monique x change & Farrah, I mean... Really?? They dont bring nothing to the table!! Everybody loved Trinity snatch game, but I dont, I didn't laugh one single time, matter of fact, this snatch game was the second worst of all rupaul herstory, was shameful to watch. I guess you cant have something like All Stars 2 twice.

I was rooting for Naomi in the beginning, but she is NOT happening (she is too young tbh). Now im all for Manila and Valentina.

I'm glad Latrice is back but Monique Heart has to sashay away! She is next! She is boring and her outfits are always mediocre.

There is some Valentina's fans here?? Because im and im so sorry. I love drags in delusional LOL.

I LOVE VALENTINA. But yes, she needs to wake up or go home. She's not giving (at all) All Stars quality! I'm not rooting for her anymore I guess Manila (finally) will get the crown. My top 4 are Valentina, Trinity, Manila and Naomi.

I'm glad Latrice is back but Monique Heart has to sashay away! She is next! She is boring and her outfits are always mediocre.

Based on the lipsync, Gia and Naomi were better they deserved the double shantay. I love Latrice but in this season is just meh! Honestly I want her to go home (and then Monet). In Monique's case I find her drag more mature, no matter how tired I am of her "brown cow ZzZztunning".

Sorry but Valentina's delusional behaviour is HILARIOUS. She fully believes she's living in a telenovela and I'm so here for it.

Ru and the other judges have been sleeping on Naomi and I'm so glad her lipsync has finally brought her some well-deserved attention.

Latrice is the least interesting to me. She doesn't seem to bring anything new, is also delusional (but it's not funny) and she's too cocky for someone who's been so.. average this season. Gia deserved to stay.

I only like Valentina when she is backstage, she is funny when she doesn't have to be which makes it funnier but I'm a little fed up of her Selena inspired outfits. Manila and Naomi are my top 2 respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->