Russh Australia Jan / Feb 2010 : Erin Heatherton & Jacquelyn Jablonski by Benny Horne

Sexy, strong, gorgeous, sporty, lovely - the whole mood of this is gorgeous. Love it.

Erin's cover is AMAZING jackie isn't so bad either i guess.

i like both, but Jacquelyn as a model is just soooo much more interesting to me. can't wait to see her whole ed!

nice to have an upbeat swimming issue after the sadness that was the Daul issue (it was beautiful, but with the timeliness of her death....so sad)

Really like both cover, but i'm more intrigued by Erin!
But well, i'm so so happy to see Alexandra inside, that's a great news, it's not often.

Actually loving both covers and both girls looks great.
They are also so different they are hardly comparable.
Ultimately happy for both girls as Erin doesn't get many covers and Jacquelyn is just starting out, so hats off to Russh:D

I think this issue is nothing particularly special - bit of a letdown editorialwise from last issue actually.

Had a quick flick through today

- The Erin/Jacquelyn editorial is fantastic, really quite powerful and very well suited for the "Australian summer" trope.

- Other than that, EXTREMELY dull editorials. More the the "random chicks looking bogan in a park" sort of thing. Meh.

- It didn't seem stylistically all that wonderful. Not that many editorials either. A few of the articles seemed interesting though. Seemed like a slightly wordier issue - so I might buy it for that.

Oh and I'm pretty sure Alexandra just has that one picture in the mag, there wasn't an ed or anything, just a little 2 sentence write up about how she was handpicked by I&V to be the face of Moschino.

There's an ed inside '7 faces from next' or something like that. I think it stars Mathilde Frachon, Imogen M-C, Valerija Kaleva, Pernille M, Charlotte Hoyer, Malene Knudsen, Rachel Rutt.

Erin's cover

Erin & Jacquelyn's model profiles (photos by Benny Horne)

scans by rox_yr_sox

SUMMER
harder better FASTER stronger

Photographer: Benny Horne
Models: Erin Heatherton & Jacquelyn Jablonski

scans by rox_yr_sox

i rarely like 'sporty' eds, but i like this a lot and for some reason i get an early 2000s feeling from it.:heart: the poses and styling are very good imo. and jacquelyn's face is amazing.

Seven New Faces From Next
Photographer: Chadwick Tyler
Models: Malene, Charlotte, Pernille, Rachel, Imogen, Valerija & Mathilde @ Next

scans by rox_yr_sox

Russh 2010 Calendar
Models: Constance Jablonksi, Erin Heatherton, Karmen Pedaru, Daul Kim, Ali Stephens, Millicent,
Katie Fogarty, Svetlana Lazareva, Jethro Cave, Mathilde Frachon, Tallulah Morton & Jacquleyn Jablonski

Back Cover:

scans by rox_yr_sox

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->