source: russh's tumblr blog.russhaustralia.com

Attachments

• tumblr_kopjs1uG0Q1qzfe8yo1_r1_500.png.jpeg
    tumblr_kopjs1uG0Q1qzfe8yo1_r1_500.png.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Ali looks good but I don't like the strands of hair covering her face

yeah!!!! its Russh time again!!! :woot:
the cover looks great, wouldn't have even guessed that was Ali, she looks different.
too bad there is no info on the cover about the contents...

I adore this cover, Ali looks amazing! I'm happy to see her here.
I want a copy of this just for the cover!

And I just bought the issue with Constance J. on the cover earlier this evening.

Oooo I love :heart:
One of Russh's best covers for a while!
I love the burst of orange against the blue.

Love the cover, Ali never disappoints.

Preview
tumblr_kol7zx2Sqx1qzfe8yo1_500.jpg

birdyandme via russhaustralia.com/blog

what a great cover! Love it!
I like the contrast between her sweaty/dirty look and the clean white clothes.
I can't wait for the ed<3
thank you.

Model: Ali Stephens
Ph: Benny Horne
Stylist: Stevie Dance

my caps from the russh website

Love it.! esp first and second images Stevie is one of the best stylists working right now!

This issue of RUSSH is full of tête-à-têtes, heart-to-hearts and meetings of minds. We pay master photographer Sam Haskins a visit, and showcase an exclusive series of pictures from his new book, Fashion Etcetera. We check in with actress Paz de la Huerta in New York, accompanied by Stacey Mark’s pictures of her in the garden (a fitting tribute as her name literally translates to ‘peace in the orchard’). We laugh our butts off over lunch with Nic and Susien from Lover and collaborate with the design duo and photographer Samuel Hodge to capture five girls they have fallen for. Alpha 60 meet their screen idol, Anna Karina; Jeff Burch from Songs introduces us to fellow musicians Love of Diagrams, while RUSSH chats up the boys model Ash Stymest and Fantastic Man editor Gert Jonkers.

This issue says as much with pictures as it does with words. Ali Stephens gets animated for Benny Horne. Derek Henderson takes us on an epic journey through the badlands, Will Davidson pushes us into another dimension, while Steven Chee lets the sun shine in. Everyone gave one hundred per cent to make this, our fifth birthday issue, one that stimulates the senses. It’s a collection of people, places and pictures that are special to us. I hope there is something special within these pages for you too...
russhaustralia

Ali looks good but I don't like the strands of hair covering her face
I find it annoying either :ermm: Couldn't even recognise her for the first few secs.. But she does look great and I love the orange lips with all the blue colours :heart:

Nice cover, and the edito looks good as well!
Always a pleasure to see Ali.

I like this cover.
Ali's Amazing.

Love it, Love it, Love it :heart::heart::heart:

Loving Ali, but absolutely disliking this shot of her :ninja: Her ed is truly great though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->