Ryan Gosling and Olivia Wilde dating?

sobriquet87

Reaction score
The two were caught on camera on a possible date at an aquarium in Cincinnati where Ryan is filming a new movie with George Clooney.

Here's an article and a VIDEO from Lainey gossip about the date:

Ryan Gosling & Olivia Wilde: date with fish

Maybe if it’s been a rough one you should skip this post. I might ruin your day.

Olivia Wilde though is, um, better than Blake Lively, right?

Olivia Wilde is done with her husband. Then she went to the Golden Globes and was photographed all happy and sh-t laughing with Ryan Gosling at a party.

Ryan Gosling is in Cincinnati shooting a movie with George Clooney.

Olivia Wilde doesn’t have a reason to be in Cincinnati. Except…

There’s a video of them at the aquarium. Together. And it certainly looks like a date. The body language looks like it’s a date.

The video was taken by some woman who was recording her own visit to the aquarium and then she got all distracted and stalkery and wanted to ask him for a photo etc. I LOVE her boyfriend. You can hear him tell her, basically, that she’d be a loser if she disturbed him and that if she did he wouldn’t want to know her. Twi-Hards needs something like this in their lives.

Anyway, something is happening between Ryan Gosling and Olivia Wilde.

The part with Ryan Gosling and Olivia starts 12 minutes in: :smile:

laineygossip, armeadors

Fuc* I cant even hate on her she's gorgeous & she's not Blake Lively

Ryan Gosling & Olivia Wilde: New Couple Alert?

Has Olivia Wilde moved on from her split with husband Tao Ruspoli?
olivia-wilde-ryan-gosling-dating.jpg

The 26-year-old Tron: Legacy star has reportedly been spending time with Ryan Gosling, while he films The Ides of March with George Clooney in Ohio.

The two visited a Cincinnati aquarium where they were caught on video apparently holding hands, according to E! Online.

Pictured inside: Olivia and Ryan, 30, at a Golden Globes after party in January.

DO YOU THINK Ryan and Olivia make a cute couple?

justjared

I like both of them so I hope it's true. Plus, can you imagine how gorgeous their babies would be?

What's with women and babies? That's like asking me to imagine Ryan shackled to some less talented woman for the rest of his life (and I kind of like Wilde). Ditto with Leo and Refaeli.

Don't know why but I'm really not into this idea. There's something with Olivia which always disturbed me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ lol same here- I have an irrational dislike towards her. I always go "ugh" whenever I see Olivia - it think it's got to do with the fact that her character replaced Cameron on House. Ever since then I haven't watched the show and dislike Olivia - obviously it's not her fault that Cameron/Jennifer Morrison was dropped lol but I just can't shake it. Like I said it's irrational!

I can't really picture them together. I think him and Evan Rachel Woods or whatever makes more "sense". Who knows he's probably just friends with all of them.
Posted via Mobile Device

anyone has a link to the video? it´s been removed :(

What I find hilarious is how she divorced her husband right after the bigger fame took of. Then again, she married young but guess she's moving upwards.

But a date to the aquarium? :lol: With screaming kids? If I were her, I'd pass for that one.

anyone has a link to the video? it´s been removed :(

Apparently Ryan's publicist got them to take it down. :(
TooFab has a version of the video though.

Olivia is way better than Lively, but I'm so confused about Ryan's tastes.
He goes from Sandra Bullock to Rachel McAdams to who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
wasnt she married to a prince or something? :lol:
anyway, if its true they definitely make one hot couple!

^He's the son of an Italian Prince, so I don't know what that makes him.
His name was Tao Ruspoli.

I thought she was still married but at least shes better than Blake.

You think SHE can do better? :huh:
Ryan Gosling is perfection.
I think HE can do way better.

oh boy.... are u kidding? he could do, she could do.... do u even know them? maybe shes a dirty sl*t and maybe hes gay or shes mother theresa and hes male version of sl*t.... blaaaah

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->