S/S 18 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

artemovartem

Reaction score
The S/S 18 collections have recently ended, this thread is to discuss all model casting, including: wish list for the upcoming season, guesses about which models may have been cast, and reactions to casting once the campaigns come out.

Campaigns out:
Loewe S/S 2018: Vittoria Ceretti by Steven Meisel
Jil Sander S/S 2018: Jolie Alien and Fisher Smith by Mario Sorrenti

Campaign wish list;

Myself for all the brands, I deserve all the attention :(D

Campaign wish list;

Myself for all the brands, I deserve all the attention :(D

You deserve it! I can't believe you walked in 80 shows and opened/closed 50 of them! Snatch those campaigns from the instagirls hun!

I really hope to see Aya Jones for Miu Miu :heart:

Kaia Gerber for Miu Miu or Marc or both plus Fendi or Chanel...

Anna Ewers at Céline was a nice surprize this season! I guess it's Juergen Teller's impact. I hope she'll get a campaign too.

Also I'm really curious about Versace campaign!

Aya for Miu Miu would be cute :wub:

My dream casting for Versace campaign this season would be like, rianne VR, binx, Faretta, Anna ewers, birgit k... Something like this by the master Steven Meisel, like he did in the past like that campaign with isabeli, michelle bussell in 2004 I think, specially with this as iconic tribute collection would be great. I need to see fresh real top models in those campaigns and I miss Steven Meisel era when he was making girls to supermodels.

Question: how many campaigns will Kaia get?
I definitely think she will get: Alexander Wang again (and become officially part of the "squad", Chanel (maybe together with Lily Rose Depp.. Or only girl), one campaign by Ashley that could be Chloé, at least one by Katie that could be Miu Miu and one by Piergiorgio that could be Moschino.
I think her list will be totally impressive.

Kaia will almost certainly get the Marc Jacobs campaign. I also predict Taylor Hill for Moschino, Kris Grikaite for Prada, maybe Binx for Tom Ford and a combination of or at least one of Natalia/Natasha/Alessandra for Balmain.

could donatella pick the 90s supermodels? Maybe even intersperse them with some of the newer faces? It will definitely be referencing or just plain recreating the old supermodel campaigns.

I'd also like to see D&G use a cast of actual models, especially since there were noticeably more on their runway this season.

I'd love to see Aya Jones for Miu Miu, too. And Lineisy. Also, I'd like to see Mayowa back @ the brand.

For Prada I'm expecting to see Fran Summers. I think her and Kaia will be everywhere. Especially in the Brokaw campaigns.

I'd also love to see Leila Goldkuhl @ CK again.

Cara Taylor for Moschino and Versace please.

I don't care who gets Versace, I just don't want Bruce Weber to ever shoot a Versace campaign again!

Yeah, at this point, I couldn't care less which model scores Versace - just as long as Bruce Weber doesn't shoot the campaign. As with the Gianni show tribute, the campaign needs to reflect the golden era of Richard Avedon x Versace campaigns. Donatella best get Meisel (hell yes) or Mert & Marcus on the phone...

I guess a handful of 90s supers for the Versace campaign wouldn't go a total miss. :shifty:

Im all in for Cindy and Kaia by Meisel for Versace. But anything besides Weber will do at this point.

Looks like LV is shooting in Miami again.

Nicolas Ghesquiere is in Miami, along with Lea Seydoux. Atty Mitchell and Janaye Furman also flew in today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->