S/S 2005 Ads!

PinkAnik Guinevere is doing the new Marc Jacobs fragrance, Blush.
Calvin Klein is Natalia for collection and Amber Valletta for the better line.

Elise Crombez @ H&M... :cry: It´s hard to see elise wearing cheap clothes...... :cry:

I actually really like the Rykiel......something kinda Newton-esque about them.

Elise looks beautiful but there's something about those H&M ads I really don't like.

from WSGN.com

Boris Becker, Claudia Schiffer to star in Strenesse campaign

German designer label Strenesse has signed up Boris Becker and Claudia Schiffer for its new advertising campaign, launching in August. German fashion photographer Jürgen Teller, known for, among other thing, his work for Marc Jacobs, will photograph the campaign.

If you go to showstudio.com you can get a sneak peak at Commes Des Garcons.

*also liked the Rykiel ads, maybe they are a bit flat but there is a very interesting mood and real good light

*the H&M ones, look very weird, i think they should reshoot the whole thing

*Hugo Boss hmm, they could be better, great choice of model but the clothes :innocent:

*can i predict a b&w trend in fw04.5 ads? :ninja:
*as for the 'new conservatism' it seems to be all over the place,
not an inch of skin out there :lol:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jun 21st, 2004 - 12:36 am
I dont like Escada...the clothes are so boring :ermm:

Remind me alot of these YSL ads from FW 02, except the YSL clothes are nice :innocent:
i have a piece from this collection...it's really the only YSL collection that TOM FORD did that really appealed to me...it's the top in my avatar... :P there's a bow tied under the bust that you can't see in the shot... :heart:

i like this ad... :flower: ..thx for posting pradaromance...

Elise is very pretty, why H&M!... her voice is ver distracting tho,(very thck accent), saw her new video on fashionfile.

Originally posted by LibertyRose@May 24th, 2004 - 2:39 pm
Chanel = Flight attendant outfits

The show was pretty ho-hum so it really needed a knockout campaign to elevate the clothes. Alas, the same boring studio shoot. Very 80's. Isabeli is completely wrong for this collection. She looks so manly here.
sorry, but the EIGHTIES were MUCH better...

that was before Karl got behind the camera... :ninja: :innocent:

Originally posted by LibertyRose@Jun 18th, 2004 - 7:52 pm
Miu Miu went to Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Dooney & Bourke to Lindsay Lohan. Talk about a turn for the worse. Dooney catalogs used to be very grown-up, casual, luxurious in a low-key yet confident way.
yeah...but i think dooney's going after the coach market...which is a lot of high school girls...
'my first designer bag'...starter kit...that sort of thing...

smart marketing strategy imo... :flower:

i think escada is worse than usual and rykiel is just ok...i'm still waiting for something good...

lena...as for skin...we haven't gotten to dior, missoni, versace, dolce, etc...

that's the real test... :lol: :innocent:

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->