S/S 2005 Ads!

I love that ad. Is it Jacquetta Wheeler?

I thought the FW0304 one with the baby as an accessory theme was pretty hilarious too...

Originally posted by iluvjeisa@Jun 28th, 2004 - 6:32 am
I love that ad. Is it Jacquetta Wheeler?

I thought the FW0304 one with the baby as an accessory theme was pretty hilarious too...
No, it's Liisa Winkler, but Jacquetta was in the campaign as well. And I actually liked the baby one as well, some of those kids were really cute!

from today's WWD

Marc Jacobs just put the finishing touches on one Louis Vuitton campaign — and so it’s on to the next. Soon he will reunite with photographers Ines van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin to shoot the forthcoming ads for Vuitton’s fine jewelry, officially being launched during couture week in Paris. The duo, who shot Vuitton’s fall 2000 ready-to-wear spots on a cadre of supermodels, also lensed the first piece of fine jewelry Jacobs ever made for the French brand: a charm bracelet famously modeled by Kate Moss in 2001. But while Diane Kruger, Christina Ricci and other stars populate the main Vuitton campaign this fall, Jacobs has opted for models to wear the jewelry. “Three fresh faces,” he promises.

Oh, Liisa Winkler, people keep talking about her and I can never recognize her. I have to go out and get a couple of 2000-mags.

f/w Burberry from nytimes.com

Is this Jasmine Guiness?

hatwoman.jpg

im not sure whether to like or hte the burberry! I m not also loving the b/w trend its gonna get boring quite soon!

Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Jun 28th, 2004 - 2:27 am
the prada is god though it seems quite retouched!
btw thats supposed to be good not god!! :wacko:

the Burberry ad would be much better in color...the colors in the F/W were beautiful :cry: :heart:

Saw the new Guess ads with Paris Hilton yesterday (it was in the August Marie Claire)... :sick: She needs to stick to spending Mommy and Daddy's money.

Versace ad with Caroline W, Lisa Cant, Hana, Caroline T and Elise.

Second part. This ad is really cute - I especially like Caroline W and Hana (as usual). Who would have thought Hana could look so much like Paulina Porizkova?

Angela Lindvall for Cesare Paciotti (also from Piczilike:(

pac_ang.jpg

That Versace ad is really 80s!

Who would have thought Hana could look so much like Paulina Porizkova?

She does! And I like that she's standing sideways...it doesn't emphasize her legs as much.

Yes, it's 80s in a way - but it's also very 70s - there are some clear uptight 'mathematic chic' vibes (very popular around 1975-1976) combined with punk vibes. Punk, if you do your fashion history research by going through vintage Vogues, is the part of the 70s that never found it's way (except to a peripheral extent) into Vogue.

I think it's a great idea - playing with the classic Versace by Avedon images - but adding plenty of punkish attitude.

Now these images would have been too boring for words with Liya and Karolina Kurkova but with the know batch of models - it really works.

I'm in :heart: with the Fendi ad and the I think that the Versace is much better than the ones from SS 2004

I really like the Versace ad. It's just something about that's cool B) Most would find it boring. It must be the models :flower:

Here's Choice Calvin Klein (new teen underwear/loungewear line). I only recognize Jeisa; it's hard with the illustration style.

Hey, that's a cuuuute ad with Jeisa and Heather!!! :heart:

Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterskk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->