S/S 2005 Ads!

I still love the Versace ads! And the Gucci ones are so hot! :clap:

guess, gucci and dior are great. versace arent bad. d&g are dissapointing

WOW! Love Gucci. Who knew Tom was so sentimental, that's basically an updated version of the first Gucci ads with Amber Valetta. Daria looks stunning, I love the simplicity of it, it's unfussy and yet very chic. Definitly a great way to go out ad-wise!

Here's the ad from 1995. There's the same subversive "menage au toit" imagery and the graphic, simple white set.

It wont let me post the attatchment, someone help!!!!

YSL Rive Gauche with Gemma

GemmaYSL.jpg

I love that YSL one with Gemma - I just saw it today when I picked up the new Elle - she's absolutely stunning. Can't believe she's younger than me by just about two years. Gah.

Ysl and Ralph Lauren are quite impressive. Whats with the whole 90's thing though?? i also agree the shoes in the ysl ad are abit disturbing

Originally posted by kimair@Jul 10 2004, 09:07 PM
YSL Rive Gauche with Gemma
GemmaYSL.jpg

[snapback]310600[/snapback]​
WOW! I love it! I remember reading somewhere that Ford wanted a kind of Opium Parfum ad influence, very heady and exotic. I love the outcome, it's so rich in texture and color. I was a bit skeptical about Gemma being in the ads, but seeing the finished product I'm actually really impressed, she looks great.

Does anyone have the scans from the whole D&G campaign. My roommate is in it, and we are going crazy trying to find it!!

I can't wait to see the Vuitton ads, just because I love Hayden Christensen. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->