S/S 2005 Ads!

are photos of Jessica Miller for Victoria's Secret available already?

I'd LOVE to see the ad for LV with Hayden in it - I'd probably die. I love Christina's ad for LV - I a) love those shoes, and B) she looks STUNNING.

I barely recognized Scarlett at all. I did NOT recognize Diane Kruger - I had NO idea that ad was her, even though I've seen it in mags! Chloe looks nice - usually I don't think so, but she looks good there.

Gazillion, I think I'm going to collapse. He is HOT. I love that ad - he looks...so...suave? Haha. :smile: :: grins :: THANKS! :smile:

Wow, that LV ad with Hayden is hot. I would never have thought of him as a model for LV, but boy does he look hot in it! Almost didn't recognize him!

Wow, I really like Vuitton, I had seen the Diane Kruger one already and liked it, but now that I see the others, I like it even more. Christina and Chloe look great and Hayden.......HOT!!!

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Jul 20 2004, 08:08 PM
Wow, that LV ad with Hayden is hot. I would never have thought of him as a model for LV, but boy does he look hot in it! Almost didn't recognize him!
[snapback]313702[/snapback]​

That does seem to be the theme of the LV ads this time around - use popular celebrities...and yet, only a couple actually look like what we think they usually look like. Although, I'm a huge fan of Hayden, so I completely recognized him. I've seen similar pictures, but they're a little less perfectionistic...:smile:

they all look amazing for LV :smile: it has a very classic feel...
the worst of the season I think is Armani... I love Louise normally, but I can't stand that ad... and the moschino is boring and reminds me too much of heather's old ad (and could the pose look any more unnatural?)

Oh! I am also in love with Hannelore's ad for dolce :smile:

Another Diane for LV:
lv_home_women.jpg

I think Lily looks perfect for Chanel Couture and that particuliar collection. She really suits the make up.

Does anyone have any other pictures of Scarlett Johansson in the LV Campaign?

Originally posted by Misako@Jul 20 2004, 08:06 PM
Gazillion, I think I'm going to collapse. He is HOT. I love that ad - he looks...so...suave? Haha. :smile: :: grins :: THANKS! :smile:
[snapback]313701[/snapback]​
haha...glad u love it :flower:

Angela looks good - I really want what she's wearing in the second picture...:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->