S/S 2005 Ads!

I like the Armani ads with Linda, but I think I like Leticia better for it. Linda's really pretty, but I think Leticia had features that looked stunning in Armani's trademark black and white.

another hayden for LV

lvad02.jpg

Originally posted by cosmocat@Jul 21 2004, 12:10 PM
I think Lily looks perfect for Chanel Couture and that particuliar collection. She really suits the make up.
[snapback]313942[/snapback]​

the makeup... it's hideous :shock: :cry:

I think Hayden looks more "real" in the second LV photo, but the first one is the one I think suits the LV pattern best...Irregardless, I love both, because I adore Hayden. :smile:

I can't wait to see Balenciaga with Liya, Gemma, Isabeli and Valentina!!! When do you think it will come out?

the second lv weith hayden looks abit bizzare. otherwise the 1st and the one with the girls are fab

theres something strange abt all the ads pedersen has done this season dunno what

I definitely prefer louise in celine :smile:

I too would like to see Balenciaga's ad..

are there any other dior homme ads?

For anybody interested in the Dolce and Gabbana ads, you can view them at the website.

I LOVE the Dolce and Gabbana. Does anyone know who shot it? It looks like Meisel but then again I don't know...

Lydia Hearst Shaw and 2 male models will be the face for Vuitton's new jewelry collection. The ads debut in Oct. mags.

Alexandra Richards is one of the faces for Versus for FW04.

Balenciaga will probably debut in Sept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->