S/S 2005 Ads!

my uncle just worked on the versace campaign a few days ago. he said that there was a plain grey backdrop and there were several models. no more miami vice under a black light. he said it's reminiscent to their campaigns in the early 90's.

he didn't state who any of the models were

Honestly I think that Ujjwalla is a much better fit for YSL then Gemma, no offense to Gemma fans. I think a great duo would be Ujjwalla and the much rumored Luca Gadjus

i would like to see daria and NATALIA do the ysl ads.

is natalia doing any ads this season. i've noticed that she's no longer the ck cover model. there's some blonde now.

Originally posted by loserunit@Apr 13th, 2004 - 1:25 am

is natalia doing any ads this season. i've noticed that she's no longer the ck cover model. there's some blonde now.
you mean Amber Valetta?

Originally posted by loserunit@Apr 13th, 2004 - 1:25 am

Ooooooh, that's a great duo too! They both looked amazing at the show. All I know is that Natalia would look amazing doing YSL.

Originally posted by model_mom@Apr 12th, 2004 - 10:29 am
I just read where versace will be Fernda T. and Caroline Trentini shot by Steve Meisel.
hooray for fernanda!
btw iluvjeisa very good avatar!!! :flower:

Thanks! It's Gia by Wangenheim!

Talking about Fernanda - she's the H&M lingerie girl for spring - I walked into an H&M lingerie store the other day and she was all over the place in grainy, lovely bw pix. I haven't seen those pix in any mags.

Originally posted by eguana@Apr 13th, 2004 - 5:12 am
id like to see ujiwalla too @ ysl
Definetively UJWALA would be great 4 YSL!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

the thing about luca & querelle for YSL was completely false information made up by someone crazy on the fashist! forums. none of their info was accurate.

as for versace, there are 14 models aside from caroline trentini and fernanda tavares.

natasha poly has russell marsh interested, so i'm guessing she is one of the prada girls along with jessica stam and about 8 others...

I heard that Karen Elson & Raquel Zimmermann will be Prada girls too :heart: :heart:

LOUIS VUITTON (unverified:(
* Scarlett Johansson :woot:
* Chloe Sevigny :wink:
* Julia Stiles :yuk: (cant be real!!!!!)
* Colin Farrell :cry:

Originally posted by JRSlims@Apr 14th, 2004 - 7:04 pm
LOUIS VUITTON (unverified:(
* Scarlett Johansson :woot:
* Chloe Sevigny :wink:
* Julia Stiles :yuk: (cant be real!!!!!)
* Colin Farrell :cry:
are u serious? where did that come from?
louis vuitton had like the best collection this season and they're going to use cheap hollywood wannabe actors?

Originally posted by foxy@Apr 14th, 2004 - 11:41 pm
you can check it in MDC
I saw it tooo....

From models.com "of the minute"

"Enjoyed the supermodel boon of the last Louis Vuitton campaign? Well love it while you can because our spies report some very suspicious activity on the LV FW/O4 set. Seems like a bevy of Hollywood's young and lovely have been sighted swanning to and fro. The leading suspects?(as of the time of this post still unverified)...Vogue UK's current cover-girl Scarlett Johansson, the Queen of Cool, Chloe Sevigny, saucy Julia Stiles and even Mr Man Of The Moment...Colin Farrell. Maybe Colin was just along for "moral supoort". In any case God bless Gucci and YSL for sticking with the Only Girl ideal. We could tell you more but you probably have it sussed out from OTM's abundant web of clues and hints.
Posted by wayne "

Seems like people are wrong about the multiple girls in gucci and YSL as have been posted in this site... and people bashed me for saying most of what's posted is innaccurate... this proves that many of you were wrong..hahaha.. :lol:

lets not 4get that lv ads havethe habit of turning beauty to the beast est of recent! Cant4get how they roasted poor amber! though id love to see chloe in an ad she is the defn of cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->