S/S 2005 Ads!

Originally posted by eguana@Apr 29th, 2004 - 4:02 pm
i think its the wrong topic but please bear with me i cant see the prev ads.
I really love the new liz claiborne ad.

whites_of_spring.jpg

Though ms. pedersens last season ads were really bad esp carolina herrera
i don't know if you refering to this picture when you say liz claborne but this is the new tommy hilfiger ad.

harry K just shot his 6th consecutive campaign for prada menswear

im SO glad there is no more jacquetta :clap:

Daria...Face Of Today...That's quite some endorsement in the new issue of Italian Vogue, placing this Candian cutie in a category all onto herself. And there's more than ample ammunition for the idea (above and beyond Daria's recently audacious editorials in US Vogue). If the gig as finale Gucci girl in that summary collection by Tom Ford is not enough of as coup, then that enviable fragrance spot is sure to be. Its all about Daria right now it seems.

It's official, according to MDC, Daria is the New Gucci Girl for Tom's last ad campaign.

Originally posted by loserunit+May 7th, 2004 - 5:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loserunit @ May 7th, 2004 - 5:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-eguana@Apr 29th, 2004 - 4:02 pm

whites_of_spring.jpg

i don't know if you refering to this picture when you say liz claborne but this is the new tommy hilfiger ad. [/b][/quote]
id swear on my own grave if i was dead but this is liz. I got it from their site.....unless of course they ve done some stealing :lol: :lol: :P

i hate to rewind the topic but was karolina part of the models in the prada ads the set with bridgette hall?The ones that looked like they were done on canvas/

Originally posted by eguana@May 9th, 2004 - 2:10 am
i hate to rewind the topic but was karolina part of the models in the prada ads the set with bridgette hall?The ones that looked like they were done on canvas/
No, I'm pretty sure she wasn't. :smile:

Originally posted by loserunit+May 7th, 2004 - 5:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loserunit @ May 7th, 2004 - 5:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-eguana@Apr 29th, 2004 - 4:02 pm

whites_of_spring.jpg

i don't know if you refering to this picture when you say liz claborne but this is the new tommy hilfiger ad. [/b][/quote]
definitely liz clairborne :flower:

thanks
who is doing the new benetton?
meanwhile does anyone think that the dark haired girl in liz claiborne looks abit like April from ANTM?

From today's WWD:

Marc Jacobs said Friday the upcoming fall-winter campaign features a cast of five young actors: Scarlett Johansson, Chloë Sevigny, Christina Ricci, Diane Kruger and Hayden Christensen.

The photographs, by Vuitton regulars Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, are still being retouched and won’t be ready for a couple of weeks. But Jacobs, who spent four days in a London studio supervising the shoot, said the campaign would have the “iconic” quality sought by the world’s biggest luxury brand.

“It all looks very opulent in a very young way,” he said. “There’s this beautiful, old, relaxed glamour to the whole thing.”

more scoop on the Fall/Winter YSL campaign:

Mr. (Greg) Lloyd's fall ads for YSL are restrained. They derive their mood and opulent textures from the movie "In the Mood for Love," a 2000 Chinese import about romance and repression in 1950's Shanghai. A series of photographs by Craig McDean show the model Gemma Ward bathed in satin and fur, staring dreamily into the camera. "We chose Gemma," Mr. Lloyd said, "for her circular face and very wide-set eyes. It's the romantic sort of face."

Confirmed at MDC:

Chanel: Isabeli Fontana

Viktor & Rolf Fragrance: Isabeli Fontana

Hermes: Isabeli Fontana :hardhead:

Tommy Hilfiger: Michelle Buswell & Jaunel McKenzie :heart:

Ralph Lauren: Valentina Z. & Michelle Alves :ninja:

Fendi: Eugenia Volodina :woot: :woot: :woot:

VERSACE (it seems to be the ad of the season:( Eugenia Volodina, Isabeli Fontana, Michele Buswell, Elise Crombez, Caroline Trentini, Raquel Zimmerman, Fernanda Tabares, Maria Carla Boscono, Lisa Cant, Hana Soukupova, Caroline Winberg & 5 more...

Dolce & Gabbana: Hannelore Knuts, Marija Vujovic, Stella Tennant :cry: :cry:

Burberry: Stella Tennant :yuk:

Donna Karan: Erin Wasson & Diana Dondoe

CHLOE (definetively the best casting!!!:( Dewi Driegen & Caroline Winberg

Armani: Linda Votjova (Mert n Marcus!!!!!! :heart: )

Missoni: Giselle & Kate (mmm.... want to see that!!!!!!

Perry Ellis: Caroline Trentini

JRSlims, i think you read MDC wrong. gisele is doing a single girl campaign for dior again. and kate is a single girl for missoni again. :blush:

Meanwhile favored superstars such as Gisele/IMG for Dior and Kate/IMG for Missoni will be providing cover girl power for those brands.

but i completely agree. i can not wait for the chloe ads :woot: i love dewi

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->