S/S 2005 Ads!

Guinevere doing Marc Jacobs new fragrance campaign (from WWD today)

Print advertising, art directed by Olivier Van Doorne and photographed by David Sims, features Guinevere, a model and friend of Jacobs’ who frequently appears in his runway shows. “I’m fascinated by her face,” said Jacobs. “Her beauty is captivating — and I like the person she is.” The image is of the model, dressed in a silk chemise, lying on a Louis XVI chaise. The ads will break in a to-be-determined lineup of fashion, beauty and lifestyle books in September.

Modeling and Fashion has been so boring lately..I mean...nothing is captivating
anymore..it's just blank..every girl looks the same..and some stick out with
their beauty..but they don't get enough credit..and it's all just so downhill lately..
Fashion needs changing..and Actresses need to go..and Models need to come back..
and a change needs to be made at how a model should look.. I mean...I am
contradicting myself..because I am very very thin..but I am so sick of seeing another
thin girl..with blank eyes..and no expression..We need the Gia's and Veruschka's and
more change. :ninja: :unsure:

According to MDC, Versace stars sixteen girls including, Eugenia, Michelle Busewell, Elise, Caroline Trentini, Raquel Zimmerman, Fernanda Taveres, Maria Carla, Lisa Cant, Hana, Caroline W., Isabeli and four more. Dolce and Gabbana is starring Hannelore, Marija and Stella. Eugenia is also the new Fendi girl. Erin Wasson and Diana Dondoe for Donna Karan, Dewi and Caroline W for Chloe..I think that's all the new news.

Edit-Totally ignore this post, I didn't realize it was already posted :innocent:

Exclusive news from her local agency!!! :woot:

Red Valentino: Romina Lanaro :heart: :heart:

wow!! good for Romina. I think she could take Ungaro, Lacroix or Nina Ricci too! She is perfect for this ads.
(muy buen descubrimiento amor :wink: )

Originally posted by kimair@May 10th, 2004 - 12:11 pm
From today's WWD:

Marc Jacobs said Friday the upcoming fall-winter campaign features a cast of five young actors: Scarlett Johansson, Chloë Sevigny, Christina Ricci, Diane Kruger and Hayden Christensen.

The photographs, by Vuitton regulars Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, are still being retouched and won’t be ready for a couple of weeks. But Jacobs, who spent four days in a London studio supervising the shoot, said the campaign would have the “iconic” quality sought by the world’s biggest luxury brand.

“It all looks very opulent in a very young way,” he said. “There’s this beautiful, old, relaxed glamour to the whole thing.”
Hayden Christensen is perfect for Marc Jacobs... Hew just has that verstility. I love him. :flower: :blush:

Originally posted by Fashion.net
More is More at Versace

Donatella may be downscaling her couture business but she is
definitely pumping up her advertising budget. The recently
finished fall campaigns, featuring no less than sixteen models
(now known in insider circles as the Versace 16), must have been a
costly affair, not to mention casting nightmare. Some of the
supposed players include Michelle Busewell/Marilyn, Elise
Crombez/DNA, Caroline Trentini/Marilyn, Raquel Zimmerman/DNA,
Fernanda Taveres/Marilyn, Maria Carla/DNA, Lisa Cant/Trump,
Caroline Winberg/ Women and Hana S/DNA. Apparently, Donatella is
eyeing the Russian market, which seems like a wise choice. They
have always had an appreciation for fierce females in tight
clothing in stilettos over there.

usually there are two or more girls in the Valentino Red campaigns, so I wonder who the other will be!

I might have news about the S McCartney campaign soon...

Originally posted by BCBG freak+May 17th, 2004 - 8:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BCBG freak @ May 17th, 2004 - 8:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-kimair@May 10th, 2004 - 12:11 pm
From today's WWD:

Marc Jacobs said Friday the upcoming fall-winter campaign features a cast of five young actors: Scarlett Johansson, Chloë Sevigny, Christina Ricci, Diane Kruger and Hayden Christensen.

The photographs, by Vuitton regulars Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, are still being retouched and won’t be ready for a couple of weeks. But Jacobs, who spent four days in a London studio supervising the shoot, said the campaign would have the “iconic” quality sought by the world’s biggest luxury brand.

“It all looks very opulent in a very young way,” he said. “There’s this beautiful, old, relaxed glamour to the whole thing.”
Hayden Christensen is perfect for Marc Jacobs... Hew just has that verstility. I love him. :flower: :blush: [/b][/quote]
This quote is Marc Jacobs speaking about the Louis Vuitton advertising.. not marc jacobs... he designs for both lines.. (plus marc by marc...)

So these actresses are for Louis Vuitton!!

JIL SANDER: Raquel Zimmermann :woot: :woot: , Gemma Ward :heart: , Lily Donaldson :heart: , Danna.

BLUMARINE: Jessica Miller.

BCBG MAX AZRIA: Anna J. & Valentina.

Originally posted by foxy@May 21st, 2004 - 5:46 pm
JIL SANDER: Raquel Zimmermann :woot: :woot: , Gemma Ward :heart: , Lily Donaldson :heart: , Danna.

BLUMARINE: Jessica Miller.

BCBG MAX AZRIA: Anna J. & Valentina.
I always look forward to Blumarine :heart:

They might be from the pre fall collection or the fall collection I'm not sure but they seem pretty boring to me

they are definately pieces from the fall collection Chanel_girl

Me too. I can't wait to see the Versace 16. That should be interesting :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->