S/S 2005 Ads!

Originally posted by kimair@May 24th, 2004 - 11:39 am
last one...
It may not be anything extravigant, but it's a lot better then last season's.

i think Karl L. should book some LONG vacations, those new Chanel ads are plain HORRIBLE :yuk:

Chanel = Flight attendant outfits

The show was pretty ho-hum so it really needed a knockout campaign to elevate the clothes. Alas, the same boring studio shoot. Very 80's. Isabeli is completely wrong for this collection. She looks so manly here.

from models.com

Blumarine - Jessica Miller
Hermes - add Lilliane
Victoria's Secret - Jessica Miller
Jil Sander - Lily Donaldson, Gemma Ward, Raquel Zimmerman, Danna
BCBG - Anna J.

Cameron in Jil Stuart and Kenzo

According to Fashionweekdaily, Sarah Jessica Parker has been named the new face of the Gap. She will appear in advertising and marketing pieces to break in August. The ads will be done by Gap's agency, Laird and Partners, who also handles Donna Karan. TV spots will start appearing in late August and magazine ads will break in September issues.

Balenciaga- Isabeli, Gemma, Liya and Valentina
and I think all the other girls were dropped for Jil Sander, leaving it just to Raquel

Escada looks on the website - yasmin w, caroline w, eugenia v, dewi d, raquel zimmermann (she's so hot this season), liya k and lots more people i think! :woot: it's great!

anywayz, saw elise C doing instore look books for louis vuitton s/s 04! :smile: she looks great! :woot: :flower:

I've always loved Raquel Zimmerman. She's awesome on the runway and she looks great here!! :heart:

this is the 1st season ever where im not so eager to se the campaigns

Originally posted by tortoisie@Jun 18th, 2004 - 5:32 am
Escada looks on the website - yasmin w, caroline w, eugenia v, dewi d, raquel zimmermann (she's so hot this season), liya k and lots more people i think! :woot: it's great!
Julia Stegner too.

Miu Miu went to Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Dooney & Bourke to Lindsay Lohan. Talk about a turn for the worse. Dooney catalogs used to be very grown-up, casual, luxurious in a low-key yet confident way.

Originally posted by LibertyRose@Jun 18th, 2004 - 7:52 pm
Miu Miu went to Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Dooney & Bourke to Lindsay Lohan. Talk about a turn for the worse. Dooney catalogs used to be very grown-up, casual, luxurious in a low-key yet confident way.
Fashion is using more and more celibrities ! Louis Vuitton.. now Miu miu!

Lindsay Lohan :doh:

Originally posted by tortoisie@Jun 18th, 2004 - 5:32 am
Michelle Buswell, Maria Carla Boscono and Liisa Winkler.

Michelle Buswell, Maria Carla Boscono and Liisa Winkler.

Escada Collection is Eugenia, Julia Stegner, Raquel Z., Liya, Caroline Winberg and Erin Wasson.
Escada Sport is Maria Carla, Liisa, Raquel, Missy Rayder, Michelle Buswell, Dewi, and Yasmin.

Originally posted by LibertyRose@Jun 18th, 2004 - 6:52 pm
Dooney catalogs used to be very grown-up, casual, luxurious in a low-key yet confident way.
i agree.

Originally posted by Spike413@May 15th, 2004 - 2:22 pm
According to MDC, Versace stars sixteen girls including Caroline Trentini

Dolce and Gabbana is starring Hannelore
:buzz:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert