Mona Johannesson
ph. Glen Luchford

Paul & Joe
Jeisa Chiminazzo

all from MODA :flower:

Marla Boehr for KENZO Spring Summer 2006 - Friday May, 12, 2006

kenzoFEMME06_1%5B1%5D.jpg

kenzoJEANS06_1%5B1%5D.jpg

The KENZO ads are always brilliantly shot and put together (remember when Heather
did it). This season is no exception! We are thrilled to have Marla featured in this season's
truly breathtaking shots.
modemodels.com

Know what I'd like to see? Designers using models totally unexpected who would turn the image of their companies on their head. For example,
Ralph Lauren - Hannelore, Irina Lazareanu, Alek Wek and Tanya D.
Prada - Naomi and Iman
Giorgio Armani - Crystal Renn
Versace - Hye Park, Freja and Daiane C, the girl fr. Prada show
Tommy Hilfiger - Sophie Dahl, Hannelore
Chanel - Heidi Klum

Is it Sasha for Giorgio Armani cosmetics?? It would be the first time I don't find her scary !!

Maj Bjerre for DKNY Jeans. Too bad I haven't seen it anywhere. It's quite a cute ad actually ^_^ :heart:

[source: scanelite.dk]

hi i was wondering if anyone knows where i'd be able to find the outfit on the model in the march issue of vogue [p.240] i know it says prada in the corner and it's a neiman marcus ad but when i checked the neiman marcus website all they seem to be selling is sportswear. thanks

cadie said:
hi i was wondering if anyone knows where i'd be able to find the outfit on the model in the march issue of vogue [p.240] i know it says prada in the corner and it's a neiman marcus ad but when i checked the neiman marcus website all they seem to be selling is sportswear. thanks
You need to go to the actual store.^_^

yeah, her
honestly, I hate this ad, she even doen't look like herself

^yes, didn't you see mine?

And here's Andres Sarda, part I

[neomoda]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW