S/S 2006 Ads

I like the Burberry ad ^_^ It was a good thing that they dumped Kate Moss IMO. Although I like Kate she was getting boring. Rachel has a more innocent/ fresh english rose looks that fits better Burberry image.

The Lagerfeld ad is great, I love how it treats NY how they treat Paris, tries to add this sense of romance tinged with irony, it's quite good, I'm excited about his showing in NY.

I didn't realise how well Mariacarla has done with campaigns this season. . .

MissDIOR said:
Dior Homme eyewear

1211.png

[safilio]

http://www.models.com/model_culture/model_of_week/federico/index.html

I think he's an exclusive...

Tasha's Lagerfeld Gallery ad is so...simple. I'm not sure if I like it :huh: . Here's hoping that her Balenciaga and Aquascutum ads pan out better.

i still can't get over the ysl campaign, it's my favourite.

Gazillion said:
Claudia Merikula/One for Just Cavalli and Tasha Tilberg/IMG for Lagerfeld collection.

*scans by me

OMG Just Cavalli are boring , equal style to the others seassons :yuk: , Lagerfeld i likedd:wink:

MissDIOR said:
Daria for Lancome

[lancome.co.kr]

didnt i post this pic earlier in november/dec and you guys said it didnt look like a lancome ad??? well, nah nah nah nah nah to you.... lol :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, why is Claudia Merikula a model? She looks so ordinary and little kiddish. :innocent:She has zero sex appeal, sophistication, grace...you name it.

THE VERSACE ADS ARE AMAZING....maybe every campaign should be shot in 1 day limit.

the lagerfeld ad is so nice, i totally agree with you birdofparadise... and the hair is so ad hoc with the model, too... :innocent:

model_mom said:
Quote from FV model Blog (fashist online)

The new CK Obsession Night for men ads are hilarious - I dunno which version runs in the Americas, but in Europe, I saw a naked Gemma W emerging from the water as a kind of "clueless creature from the dark lagoon" - while a totally astounded dude (it's a men's fragrance after all) watches in amazement...

Does anybody have a scan of this ad?

you mean this one?

gwardCKobsessionB.jpg

credit: vogue.co.uk

the one above doesn´t look very good. I guess she´s supposed to be sexy but she just looks lost, and very young, in an almost creepy way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->