S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time of year is always so exciting! Or disappointing, depending on how "your girls" perform .. :smile:

The casting for Chanel and Balenciaga does not excite me so far. It would not surprise me if Mariacarla booked Prada.

^ MCB for Prada would be fantastic.

Chanel cast sounds perfect ^_^
Balenciaga too, and thank god the news came out so early, so we can skip the usual "I hope *insert random newbie's name* gets Balenciaga", if only the same would happen with Prada.

yeah two perfect castings so far.:D it can only go downhill from here:P

Let the speculation commence :shifty:. Gisele for Balenciaga sounds promising. Since Chanel is being shot in the south of France, I hope we get something summery and expensive.
Naturally I'm rooting for Natasha to snag a campaign - preferably Gucci. But I'm sensing Givenchy is in order. I guess we've got a long wait ahead.

In her thread it was mentioned that Kristina Romanova shot a campaign.

^Exactly! Please no Madonna for Dolce&Gabbana! It will be disastrous if she get Dolce campaign again :ninja:

Ah, the new campaign thread. So much hope and optimism. So many fantasies and possibilities. In the end we're going to end up with the same thing - stale, boring castings and even worse final results.

Still, go my fave! :wink:

Ooh! Time for S/S 2011 campaign speculations! ^_^

Gisele for Balenciaga sounds great! When was her last campaign for the house? S/S 05 right? What's even more exciting is that she would be working again with Meisel. :smile:

After appearing on the show, I so knew that Stella would be on the campaign. So excited!

I'm sensing a Prada campaign for Arizona Muse. After all, she opened and closed the show.

one of the models of Dolce are Alessandra Ambrosio say this Stefano in twitter

That Léa Seydoux and Jean-Paul Goude were seated side by side at the Miu Miu show was hardly a coincidence. Word has it the two are set to collaborate on a new fragrance campaign for Prada.
wwd.com

I want Natasha for Dolce&Gabbana!
I think it would be great.

I am hoping that Caroline Brasch Nielsen will get Valentino...she opened the show last season f/w 10/11, she closed HC f/w 10/11 and this season she closed the show again.

one of the models of Dolce are Alessandra Ambrosio say this Stefano in twitter

Which tweet are you referring to? He keeps saying that he loves her, she's beautiful etc etc but I don't think we have confirmation that she's shooting the campaign . . . but fingers are crossed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->