S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one annoyed with Gisele fronting another campaign?:rolleyes:
I mean she did look ravishing and fierce at the show but honestly does she have to have another prominent campaign that could be also effective with other deserving models?

since when did success make you less deserving of prominent campaigns:ermm:

Am I the only one annoyed with Gisele fronting another campaign?:rolleyes:
I mean she did look ravishing and fierce at the show but honestly does she have to have another prominent campaign that could be also effective with other deserving models?

Wait... ANOTHER campaign? You talk as if she gets campaigns constantly! And yet you have Freja and Sasha in your sig who both got, what 7 campaigns this season, all of which could've gone to another girl.

I wish Natasha got Dolce & Gabbana instead of Alessandra, just saying. And Isabeli for Escada? Can't wait for that. I really hope Lily gets something this season because it seems like she's been MIA for a bit.

Dolce and Gabbana is usually multi-girl anyway so it could be Natasha and Allesandra and someone else as well. Yeah I hope Lily's Career isn't in the toilet as well, she's too gorgeous for that.

Good Isabeli in Escada but no Lindbergh he destroy the image of Escada

Angela Lindvall, Karolin Wolter and new face Leonie Meyer will do the Spring 2011 ads of Marc O'Polo.

If it's Gisele it's likely to be only-girl, unless the other girls are supermodels as well.

Is this implying Anja will be on Chloe's?
Chloé is on my sight today. Time to remember all that I saw and took pictures of while in 2011 Summer Paris Fashion Week. Anja Rubik replaced Raquel Zimmermann as the label girl this presentation. But not walking the runaway, she was front row main attraction. Gorgeous, nice and with an outfit it's going to become a burning desire. Long skirt and a bow shirt. People wear one or the other at the streets. It's for whom that has body and allure. Not an easy outfit option, one of the few at Chloé's. The collection itself is pretty wearable, but this particular mix only favors who is like Anja.
anagarmendia

^I'm not sure, but really wouldn't mind that. I'm getting tired of seeing Raquel at Chloe, and I think Anja would fit the brand pretty well. Since Gucci put a claim on Raquel, maybe Chloe decided to go for a change?

You could hardly call Anja replacing Raquel for Chloé a change for Chloé...

^ Anja was already doing Chloe way before Paulo came along. :lol:

i'm not insinuating anything :shifty: just that chloe ads started to suck after 2007

^ I see. :shifty::lol:

I think Chloe ads started to suck after ss09. Everything went downhill after that. Thank goodness I&V shot their last campaign. I&V + Chloe are a dream team. Hopefully they shoot it again this season.

Anja for Chloe is fantastic idea. She's been working for them since 2006. I would be great to see her doing it again. I&V + Anja + Chloe =:heart::heart::heart:

I'd love to see Gucci campaign with the first seven girls on the runway, Raquel, Joan, Freja, Natasha, Karmen, Anja and Snejana, that would be great, also Anna Selezneva fits for Gucci I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->