S/S 2019 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that all the Spring 2019 shows are over and done with, it's never too early to discuss the campaigns, right?

Carine Roitfeld just posted this backstage shot with Kris Grikaite and used the hashtag #CHANEL while tagging Karl Lagerfeld. Possible campaign shooting?

This is Karl's studio so it is quite possible it's the S/S campaign. With Kris on board I expect better results than that snoozefest with Penelope.

They can be shooting either the Acte 1 campaign (like the campaign with Adut) or the main one.
Seriously, I appreciate more Karl’s choices than Carine. She is so inconsistent with the girls she picks for Chanel.

I would rather see Luna and Adut.

I feel like Rebecca Longendyke is gonna get Saint Laurent, Anthony & the YSL account has been posting a lot of pictures of her.

Donatella Versace’s currently in New York shooting the Versace campaign, and I would assume she’s hired Steven Meisel again:

^ Hopefully Meisel, but I'm very disappointed with the last two Versace campaigns, the casting was a mess in both campaigns.

Prada: Licett Morillo by Willy Vanderperre
Valentino: Kristen McMenamy and Adut Akech by Steven Meisel
Calvin Klein: Lineisy Montero, Rianne Van Rompaey and Amanda Murphy by Willy Vanderperre
Versace: Freja Beha and Anok Yai by Steven Meisel
Burberry: Stella Tennant by M&M
Louis Vuitton: Ambar Zarzuela, Kiki Willems and Natalie Westling by Collier Schorr
Givenchy: Alberte Mortensen by Steven Meisel
Celine: Sora Choi, Licett Morillo and Lea Julian by Heidi Slimane

Nora Attal and Adesuwa seem to be shooting for Chanel as well. They’re in that library area that last season’s girls were in.

Vittoria Ceretti is also in Paris... she definitely sounds like a contender for the Chanel campaign, along with the others.

Too late to edit my post but + Hyunji, Rebecca, Sarah, and Vittoria.

Donatella Versace’s currently in New York shooting the Versace campaign, and I would assume she’s hired Steven Meisel again:

Adut, Bella and Imaan were shooting together. Maybe for Versace.

So, we’re pretty much getting the same cast again for both Versace and chanel. How exciting to start the season :rolleyes:

Carolyn, Fei Fei, Georgina, Binx and Cara for Ferragamo

Adut, Bella and Imaan were shooting together. Maybe for Versace.

If they are shooting for Versace I'm already bored, last seasons were terrible.

It would be great to see Freja, Adut, Anok Yai, Natasha, Fei Fei, Saskia, Kris Grikaite, Fran, Imaan, Anna Ewers, Irinia, Liya and Shalom.
I'd put together Freja and Saskia, Adut and Anok, Natasha and Anna Ewers, Kris and Fran, Liya and Imaan and Shalom and Irina Shaik

I’m just praying that Prada goes back to Meisel. I can’t imagine anyone else shooting that collection. The same goes for Resort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->