S/S 2021 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

RAKxoxo

Reaction score
Moderator Note:

Please use this thread to discuss all the upcoming advertising campaigns for the S/S 2021 season.

-------

Looks like Versace is already shooting SS21 campaign its probably Kendall by mert and Marcus

Looks like Versace is already shooting SS21 campaign its probably Kendall by mert and Marcus

How is she doing the campaign and not even attending the show?? I bet hailey is in it too

MDC credited Vittoria for the Loewe S/S 21 campaign, which are just her individual shots from the S/S 21 Womens presentation/lookbook. Don't know if they're just repurposing it for the campaign or if the other models like Mona will be credited.

MDC credits every lookbook as a campaign nowadays. :rolleyes:
As if there's no difference in prestige between the two.

Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin directed the Chanel video for the upcoming S/S 2021 show, and are currently in Paris. My guess is that I&V will be backstage tomorrow, once again shooting the mainline campaign once the show ends.

Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin directed the Chanel video for the upcoming S/S 2021 show, and are currently in Paris. My guess is that I&V will be backstage tomorrow, once again shooting the mainline campaign once the show ends.

Yup. This series is on Chanel's website and features Rianne, Mica, and Louise de Chevigny.

Fendi was already shot by Nick Knight with a few models.

I found some info via models.com that Prada Holiday 2020 is Freja Beha, Mao Xiaoxing, Maty Fall and Merlijne Schorren by Meisel. It is sourced to prada.com but I can't find any pics or video (yet)

According to WWD, Charlotte Casiraghi is Chanel’s new brand ambassador and was photographed for the Spring 2021 campaign by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin in Monaco.

Meisel isn’t going to shoot the Prada campaign.

Honestly, I don’t get why they’re so motherf*cking dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->