S/S 2023 & Pre-Fall 2023 Open Discussion Thread

Judging by his awful “The Neon Demon” he makes “art” films for people who wouldn’t know art if it bit them in the rump. Highly pretentious and cheesy, so yes a perfect fit for Prada.
The first time I saw Neon Demon all I could think of was all the fine art major sorority girls in my ceramics class having their souls touched by this film lol

Miuccia Prada, Raf Simons Partner With Director Nicolas Winding Refn on Immersive Installation for Spring Show

The project is called "Touch of Crude” and hinges on the notion of observation, fitting with the concept behind Prada’s women’s spring show, “Domestic Voyeurism.”

Touch-of-Crude_01.jpeg
A still from "Touch of Crude." COURTESY OF PRADA

MILAN — Expect to be surprised yet again at the Prada show on Thursday in Milan. Intriguing and innovative set designs are par for the course at the Italian brand, which has for some time been showing at Fondazione Prada, a space that is revisited season after season. For spring, Miuccia Prada and Raf Simons have partnered with film director Nicolas Winding Refn.
WWD

Versace teasing us for their upcoming show tomorrow, with the caption reading "A Goddess Gone Grunge":

Also via Instagram stories, Donatella is currently making us guess who the female "special guest" walking in the show is...

I've been busy and I'm sure I missed the memo but are MFW, PFW and LFW all overlapping?

I've been busy and I'm sure I missed the memo but are MFW, PFW and LFW all overlapping?
If you're saying this because of Burberry, what happened is that they cancelled their show on the 17th and squeezed a replacement show off-schedule in-between Milan and Paris. On that specific day, there are no physical shows to allow everyone to time to travel.

Does anyone else get secondhand embarrassment watching these brands close their shows with Paris, Kim, and even Cher?

Cher stans, don’t come for me. I love her too. But all these people trying to create an “iconic moment” and in (my) reality it’s just the most tired desperate move.

^Paris Hilton walking Versace fell completely flat for me, largely due to the fact her walk/stomp was painful to watch. The Versace show simply did not require a Paris Hilton moment IMO. Nothing will compare to the Versace x Jennifer Lopez moment!

Cher making a very random appearance at last night's Balmain showcase done zilch for me also.

Kristen Stewart for Chanel Spring Summer 2023 Preview, photographed by Inez&Vinoodh:

unnamed-2.jpg
CHANEL

Balenciaga Spring Summer 2023:

BALENCIAGA

The invitation:

DECLAN CHAN

can’t even express how much I hate crap like this

^But it perfectly highlights how stupid the fashion journalism has become. Of course people just had the urge to compare that gimmick to McQueen's shows, as if the quality of Coperni's pieces didn't require to be improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->