Sacai F/W 2015.16 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Sacai-RTW-FW15-Paris-7149-1425900854-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

^Hum, I disagree. It's a good collection, but these last two pieces belong in the "most hideous dress you've ever seen" thread. What an atrocity!

Her success formula is incredible. Sway that mighty skirt girl!

mark my words...
she will go down as one of the greatest designers in history...

:mohawk:

even with all the wannabes out there...
she is still miles ahead and leaving them all in the dust...
she's the real deal...
the full package...

i LOVE It!

*those poor people at kenzo are like two seasons behind...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The craftsmanship and technique that does into Chitose work is beyond words. Its incredible how much sportwear it looks but how delicate it also appears to be. Its very apparent how much influence she gathers from Japan and the Japanese designers but is still able to seal her own vision and ideas. Brilliant work! :crush:

I actually love the use of fur in this collection! It's beautifully used throughout the collection and those last few looks are INSANE! :evil: So awesome! The knits are incredible, as well. The only looks I'm not super fond of are the brightly colored ones. Everything else is close to perfection :heart:

fur is so awful, i like the white dresses but that's it

this is the worst collection by her so far

It might not all be pleasing to the eye but most of the ideas she's presenting are absolutely mesmerizing. This is resonating on a deeper level than just clothes for some reason and Im loving the power of it.

One of my top 3 collections of the season.
I loved pretty much everything, the high-necked silhouettes were genius, the palette was superb. Massive applause

some of the coats are too much but the rest is kinda cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuslimHearts
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"