Sacai S/S 19 : Fran Summers by Craig McDean

bluebanter

Reaction score
Sacai S/S 19 Campaign
Fran Summers by Craig McDean
TnkCVqF.jpg

sacai.jp

Chitose Abe's clothes are so intricate, they need an austere campaign that highlights their constructions.

That has been the concept ever since she started doing campaigns. A simple studio backdrop where the focus was on the clothes and the model. Then all of a sudden they started playing with new settings which I guess is fine, but like you say, a cluttered look and cluttered setting isn't a good recipe.

I like the windswept Chloe-esque vibe of Fran, I think that part is perfectly executed. It's just the backdrop which doesn't work. Cheap. Like Proenza Schouler.

That has been the concept ever since she started doing campaigns. A simple studio backdrop where the focus was on the clothes and the model. Then all of a sudden they started playing with new settings which I guess is fine, but like you say, a cluttered look and cluttered setting isn't a good recipe.

I like the windswept Chloe-esque vibe of Fran, I think that part is perfectly executed. It's just the backdrop which doesn't work. Cheap. Like Proenza Schouler.
agree also reminds me of cheap prada fw16 knock off with worse background decisions lol

the only great campaign they did was the first one with Julia.

this is just too busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->