Sacai S/S 2019 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by dodencebt, Oct 1, 2018.

1. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    vogue.com

2. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    vogue.com

3. Nomar

Nomar Well-Known Member

Such amazing styling and use of colour/print. Another gorgeous collection.

4. Not Plain Jane

Not Plain Jane Well-Known Member

beautiful prints: i love both the plaids and florals here, as well as the play on fisherman pockets/vests.

5. dior_couture1245

dior_couture1245 Fat Karl

I’ll never understand the appeal here.

Everything is always so overworked and tricky...and it weighs a ton, if you’ve ever seen these pieces in person.

Plus....I just can’t take any designer seriously if they’re still styling their collections with a clunky “fashion” sandal and that wet hair look with strands plastered across the forehead...it’s been done 7-hundred-million times before! Can we not move on from that look???

jeanclaude and GivenchyAddict like this.
  6. Mathewthew

Mathewthew Member

I really love her work, I think after all these seasons, she has build her own aesthetic and territory.
    Sometimes her idea feels the same or you've seen it before, but the way she put everything together is supreme !!!
    Maybe the styling on her runway is a bit too much and it's kinda look the same, but I think that's how a brand build a certain aesthetic and style.I've seen the clothes at the shop it looks great on the rack and you want to buy them~ and I've bought a few of them, it's funny the price of some items are quite reasonable.

7. maimon

maimon Active Member

love the prints and colors! i also think she gets even more masterful with her incredible complex patterns and layering construtions each season. What i like about her summer collections is that it still feels fresh and light despite the layers

8. Ken Doll Jenner

Ken Doll Jenner Active Member

I don't love it as much as her previous collections but I do applaud her attempt at toning down her signature clashing patterns and layerings in the first few looks. The all-white section with a slight touch of black leather is a nice surprise because with an almost monochromatic scheme, you can see the construction of her clothes clearly. She should do this more often because it can serve as a respite from her usual, experimental hybrids, which do come off too off-kilter and complex every once in awhile.