Sacai S/S 2021 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Oct 7, 2020.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

3. Turnip Rutabaga

Turnip Rutabaga New Member

Slightly Watanabe-esque, but I like it. I would have preferred more simpler and lighter pieces for summer, not just those stripy dresses. Not the best Sacai, but there are some nice pieces like those bomber garments.

RedSmokeRise likes this.
  4. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

I like that she's going back to basics and stripping away the clashing prints/colors while focusing more on garments for an everyday context.

Look 9 and 34 are the ones that really caught my eye, the former in particular manages that balance of just enough design and practicality, the kind of garment you would like to find oneself in on a rainy day...

5. RedSmokeRise

RedSmokeRise Well-Known Member

Loving the tie-chain necklace hybrid thing

6. Turnip Rutabaga

Turnip Rutabaga New Member

But what are those small arm...bags? Genius! For lipstick, disinfectant etc. Boots are also weirdly good.

7. TianCouture

TianCouture Well-Known Member

Wow this is an excellent collection. I feel like she is one of few who maybe adapted to a new world just a little without making it ridiculous

YohjiAddict likes this.
  8. Not Plain Jane

Not Plain Jane Well-Known Member

this is wondrous! :D

this is the first collection i've had a chance to click on, so what a happy circumstance.

9. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

The same way Galliano is obsessed with deconstructing trench-coats, Chitose Abe is obsessed with deconstructing bomber jackets...

10. eugenius

eugenius Well-Known Member

Definitely more toned-down from recent collections. If it's a result of the pandemic, I'm all for it.

And that Sade shirt needs to be on me when it's officially in the stores. I didn't quite get those Paradise Garage tees from a few years ago, but I can see her music played in the background while designing this collection.

Remember how MCG asked Wales Bonner to do a look for Dior? I thought that was a fantastic idea, and I'd love to see Chitose do an outfit for a Prada collection. (That'd be more exciting than Raf x Prada IMO.)

YohjiAddict and GivenchyAddict like this.