Sachin + Babi S/S 10 New York

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
We first started contemplate a bit of sparkle when we saw Sachin + Babi’s resort collection, now we’re pretty much all in. Pretty much every outfit we saw at the Bond St. spot was one we’d see on ourselves, or one of our best friends.

There was a hint of sparkle, though in chunkier form than resort. And the pair definitely used their knowledge of fabrics and patterns to create the shift dresses, shorts and tops for Spring/Summer. We were especially impressed by the Italian linen mosaic dress. “Our girl is ever so ready to go out,” Babi told us. “She’s more dressed up than resort but not in a contrived way. Both the shapes and the fabrics blend from day to evening.”

And definitely sign me up for one of those paper thin patterned cardigans. There’s no way I can snag the sample for the rest of the week, right?
fashionsita.com / Abby Gardner

wjzx4x.png

I need to see more to make healtier comments. But i liked three of the outfits in the first photo...

So far the collection doesn't seem very cohesive. It's as though the hats are being used to tie everything together.

I like the outfits so far too - but like everyone else I probably have to see the rest of the collection to get a better idea. So far it's just "cute". The image with the pink dress and the hat reminds me of SS09 Ungaro though. Seriously!

Last edited by a moderator:
Liking the relaxed look to it all.... but I'm not IN LOVE.

So far, so cute! I mean, not the most cohesive collection of looks but I'd rock a lot of these pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->